xisto Community
khemso

What Do You Feel Is The Best Game Ever? put ur best game

FPS:

Far Cry, the best FPS i ever played, amazing graphics and perfect game-play.

Online FPS:

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, i am playing it now for 1 1/2 year and i still love it.

Online RPG:

Runescape, because of the trading and getting skilled

The best game ever has to be Warcraft III so far. I've spent hours playing this game against people. It'll be the best until blizzard comes up with a new strategy game... if they do, hopefully it'll be starcraft 2.

I have no best game as such, just one from each genre.FPS : Unreal Tournament, original. Great game, no contest.RPG : Baldur's Gate I for the story, it narrowly beat out Diablo II's massive gameplay senseless fun.RACING : Mariocart 64 is fun, and I play it sometimes, at my friends place. As far as best goes though, Wipeout 64.FIGHTING : Hard to choose between Mortal Combat and Smash Brothers, Smash Brothers wins though. Go link!SIMULATOR : They all suck.ADVENTURE : Indian Jones and the Fate of Atlantis just beat Leisure Suit Larry. (First one)

i think GOD OF WAR for ps2 and halo 2 are my favorite bc god of war is just excelent story line and pretty fast past but just a short game and halo 2 has awsome multiplayer.

i would say one but i have loads so here they arefps: halosports: fifa streetfighter: streetfighter 2 all the way!rpg: monkey islandracing:nfsuadventure: has to be super mario land

Kingdom Hearts! I love it its SO cute! Plus it has Cloud and Squall! Other than that, Final Fantasy 7, Mario, Tekken, and the good ol' tetris!

The best game ever in my opinion is Halo 2. Its multiplayer is just OUTSTANDING and will keep you playing for hours.The graphics are SUPERB and the sound is just perfect. From the Marines doing their hilarious voice acts to the real sound of gun fire this game is a must for every XBOX owner.