xisto Community
chhchung

Which is better? Coldfusion vs PHP Anyone heard coldfusion b4?

Which is better? Coldfusion vs PHP

Which one is more advantage than other?
I have a site build by coldfusion. anawholesale.com

i brought the ben ford's coldfusion, follow their example. After i finish, i earn 3 project. They are built by coldfusion. You just need to some basic about ms access. How to build datbase and a table in access? Some basic sql statement. You must know some coldfusion code (bull ****) You can learn the code in easycfm.com. They have alot of tutorial.

I don;t kow coldfusion so good but i can say that PHP is the BEST and the easyest to use !

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then don't vote? ;o

I have looked for the ben ford's cold fusion but I can't seem to find it. Can you give me a link to where I might find it? I would like to ry it out first but if it's any good and the price is right i would consider buying it.

Coldfusion MX is easy to start learning and use. It's strength lies in its collaboration with other Macromedia MX software such as flash, fireworks. It is not as widely use as PHP, JSP or ASP these days ever since it has been bought over by Macromedia. If you want free and cheap solutions, php and jsp will suit you better.The setting up of coldfusion is easy too as compared to php or jsp. Both php and jsp will require you to have basic knowledge of setting up webservers and plug-ins.

You Shouldn

Which is better? Coldfusion vs PHP

<p>Replying to dservice</p>

<p> </p>

<p>If you don't know anything about the language than you shouldnt comment, obviously if you are not fluent with it you are going to pick a language you know and say its better</p>

<p>A Spanish Person Says Spanish is Better</p>

<p>A English Person Says English is better </p>

<p> </p>

<p>Get what I'm saying?</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I have developed in both, and CF is by FAR the quickest way to develop. I love it, especically CFWINDOW!</p>

-reply by Jodey