xisto Community
wassie

Vacation just back... and you?

hi,i'm just back from vacation,i just spend 3 weeks in spain,? have to post allot to keep up with you guys :lol:i had a great time.i'm a bit sick at the moment,but i want to hear your vacation stories...

wow...that sounds... exiting :lol: maybe you can tell what your were doing on your vacation,do you have any love stories or so?

You Can Here Mine Mine Was Horrible Ok Here I Start Im Leaving From Wisconsin I Get Out Of Wisconsin InTo Illions And Just My Luck Theres A Car Accident So We Wait For 2 Hours Be For Leaving. And We Get To Indiana The Hotel Sucked Royal Balls I Sware No Ice Thing No Indoor Or Outdoor Pool Or Eny Thing. Then We Get To Ohil There We Find Out Are Hotel Thing Didnt Get Threw We Were So Pissed Off If Took Us Another Hour To Find A Hotel And Then We Leave The Next Morning We Finaly Get To West Virgina Phew Finaly There For A Wedding Nothing Went Wrong I Was Happy About That We Leave After A Week We Are All Most Home And Then Oh No Another Car Accident How Lucky We Are We Hada Wait And I Hada Take A Piss So Badly I All Most Pissed My Pants There Is My Trip.

Well i have been studying hard for end of semester tests and i actually did really well :lol: lol, apart from that i think admin has signed on about like 80 new members, geez, we have grown from like back when we had like 5 :P

well i had to go to spain in a car,a bmw 5 seriebut just when we start driving (2 day trip in the car)the airco broke... :P so i had to stay in a car with no fresh air and no airco :lol: for 2 days!!! :P

Welcome back, wassie. Apart from the trip, how did you enjoy Spain?And I wouldn't mind sitting in a car for two days if it was a BMW, regardless of whether or not it had air-conditioning.