xisto Community
kc8yff

Best FTP Client

I just started using Cerberus FTP. It's pretty easy to transfer files, the only thing I am having trouble with is setting up so other people can use the files as well. You have configure IP addresses and routers, which is a little difficult, but otherwise it's good and free.

Filezilla! A+. I am usually on the go with my 2 USB disk with me. When I do updates, I really cant go without it.. That is why I have this Fillzilla that is released be http://portableapps.com/ which can be stored and run in the disk. great for those on the go. Ive tried cuteftp but they all have the same thing to it, not much of a use.

AceFTP pro, Bulletproof FTP client

Best FTP Client

Ā 

The best of all.

I used to love smartftp and filezilla, but they are not doing good in automatic reconnet/resume downloading.

I personally prefer FileZilla Client 3.0.3

In addition to being free, it also has many options that no otherFTP client has.

Also, it runs both on Windows And Linux Operating Systems!!!

Ā 

Download it from: Download FileZilla Client 3.0.3

Ā 

Here are some scrrenshots:

Ā 

FileZilla For Windows XP:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ā 

FileZilla for Linux:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ā 

Hoping you like it!!!

I've used several ftp cleints in Linux and Windows, and my opinion is that, despite it tending to screw up and crash a lot, CoreFTP is one of the best for windows. It's quick and simple and does the job. I rate it 7.5/10. For linux, FireFTP seems the easiest to install and use, also on it's favour is that it integrates with firefox, hence the name, it's simple but works well. I rate FireFTP 8/10.

Right now I'm using Core FTP Lite and I like it. In the past I have used Cute FTP and a couple of others which I have forgot the name to. But in my opinion Core FTP Lite is better than Cute FTP, or at least comes with more ease for me to use.

Bulletproof FTp Server is very simple to use and powerful, but the only problem is it cost some moneys, but it cost what it cost. Try trial.

BulletProof FTP ServerĀ® is the most simple and powerful FTP server to install and manage. Total control over connected users and where your files go. All features available from an easy to use graphical interface!