xisto Community
mamer

Hello Everybody

welcome parthacomehere

to the Community tell us all about you (your interest, where you are from etc.)

and hopefully you will find other members who have the same interest.

btw next time make a new topic to introduce yourself instead of high jacking an old one.

not meaning to be cheeky but its is annoying with people pull up an old topic months or even years out of date.

hope to see your around the community .

partha,
Good to have you come onboard and be a part of the Xisto community. This is the time when we are actually in need of new members to add to the discussion so you have picked an opportune moment to sign up. Right now, we have sheepdog, demonboy, and myself who are pretty active on the forum. sheepdog can share with you quite a bit about puppies, having had several of them at home, apart from raising flowers. Sounds like the perfect life? Wait till you hear about the dark side from sheepdog. demonboy has quite a lot of insightful things to say about just about any topic and, hailing from Ireland, can tell you quite a bit about leprechauns, their pot of gold at the end of the rainbow that a lot of people are in pursuit of, the legend of the Isle of Man, and the works of Oscar Wilde and George Bernard Shaw. I hang out around the forums sharing *BLEEP*-bits of whatever I can and but anything and everything I say pales in comparison to anything that you hear (or, rather, read, unless you have a talking computer) from sheepdog and demonboy. Opaque runs the forum and you will see him post to the forum every once in a while to get the conversation going.
Do read the rules of the forum, which involves navigating to a yonder thread that will tell you a lot of things but would tell you not to copy-paste content directly off the Internet, like your college professors would tell you time and again, and be nice with the gentle folk and gentle with the nice folk of the forum. I look forward to seeing more posts from you on the forums, and if you have any questions do feel free to ask.

k_nitin_r

do you Stereotype much

leprechauns, their pot of gold at the end of the rainbow that a lot of people are in pursuit of, the legend of the Isle of Man, and the works of Oscar Wilde and George Bernard Shaw.

leprechauns, their pot of gold at the end of the rainbow

leprechauns are not real

the legend of the Isle of Man

it was Finn McCool who made the isle Of man by throwing a rock in the middle of the irish sea that all I can tell you about the legend of the Isle of Man

I could not say anything about Oscar Wilde or George Bernard Shaw I am sorry to say I have never read any thing written by either of them.

I do not live up to any of the Stereotypes you have written

I do live up to Being proud to be Irish and being a Nationalist, but I do not take it overboard by believing in leprechauns And gold at the end of a Rainbow

or believe in fairies that is an American thing as most Americans have never being to Ireland and is normally a feature of Irish Americans who take legends to heart such as the above and more

and I do not really create topics or comment about Ireland, being Irish, or the isles As such, or irish Culture, legends etc. unless it is about the subject at heart. sorry about Disappointing you.

Edited by demonboy1990 (see edit history)