xisto Community
serverph

Do You Still Yahoo? happy 10th birthday, yahoo :D

yahoo does have a nice new interface, but yet, google has a very simple extremely fast loading one and i think sometimes it has better search results. i also like the page ranking feature of google to let me know if a site is even worth looking at.

I don't Yahoo! for the search engine, but when it comes to weather forecasts, email, and finding magazines to publish writing (the groups thingy i think...), Yahoo! kicks Googles premature baby butt.

To be honest,I haven't used Yahoo! for ages. I think that last time I went to Yahoo! was in 1998 or 1999. Ever since I have discovered Google there is no better search engine for me. I know that Yahoo! still has some very cool features,but noone can stop Google's expansions. What Google is delivering lately is far beyond expectations,and that is what counts in marketing today. Go Google go!!!

I love Yahoo! I've been using Yahoo ever since it was offering a 6 MB email inbox ("More than any email providers"). Now use Gmail for its simplicity, but I use Yahoo because everyone knows that email address.

Yes I still do Yahoo! Its not the best but it has been wonderful. Many other sites have come up that have better content. Though I have been regularly using these sites I ahve never forgotten or will have forget yahoo.BDB

I simply adore Yahoo!. It's been set as my homepage for...eh, since a LONG time. Yahoo! is where I get my brief news. I use them for e-mail. I use them to listen to music. They're a great site to use. Very useful.

Yeah iill Yahoo as my first choice been using it since the late 90's ever since my old hotmail account got hacked (never did figure out how or why).But I google once in awhile though just incase theirs something I missed or could find better..

Hy. I still use yahoo too. It`s a fact, it has a lot of problems, sometmes make errors, but it`s still very popular. All my friends use yahoo. Maybe for chat is excelent, for file transfer.....so...not aways, cause sometime teh sever is too busy to transer a picture or I don`t know what. The MSN is very popular too, but I heard, the MSN has a lot of viruses, so it`s a little bit dangerous to use. It`s true?

Happy Birthday to Yahoo! I think it's really good that they've stayed for so long :( I don't use Yahoo! anymore. I used to use the email, and I still have it as I feel safer using that than using Gmail, just I think it takes way too long to reply to messages. I like Gmail's way of keeping replies in one email... It's the same with Hotmail. I don't like the email much. I don't use Yahoo's search engine either though. Google's my homepage and that's what I use... I've never really tried Yahoo's search engine to be honest.

I used to use yahoo (after infoseek was revamped :( ) and was quite happy with it, until google hit the scene. I still use yahoo's IM and I do still have an email account with them and check fairly often, but my first choice for searches is google.

I don't use Yahoo! as often as I used to. I still keep the messenger because most of the people I know could be contacted using the messenger. I still use Yahoo! mail though, because it's my public e-mail address. I don't care if I show it in public places because it's probably got enough spam anyway... I use it to get impersonal mail. But other than that, I use my GMail address for my personal stuff... (I love GMail more than Yahoo! Mail) I don't remember searching in Yahoo! Search since I discovered Google... So... yeah, I suppose I only end up using Yahoo! for the messenger and the mail, but other than that, I rely on Google. Still, Yahoo!'s not that bad, but I prefer other stuff~

When I first came online in the internet world, Yahoo was the preferred search engine and email before changing email providers to Hotmail (which in turn got replaced by Gmail) I hadnt used Yahoo messenger, and will not likely to use it anytime soon. Interestingly enough the local yahoo! site in Australia just recently went into a JV with "Channel Seven Australia".. and therefore Yahoo Aust/NZ is known as Yahoo7!.. It's a similar venture with MSN and particular organisations in the local countries.So yeah, I still use Yahoo every now and again for news and some Yahoogroup sites, but not as much as I used to.

I stilll use yahoo, i have been using it for email since 2000 or maybe earlier, i still use it for searching as it seems to be quicker to load and produces better quality search results and has advertised quite abit. But thats just my views.

When I started online Yahoo was pretty much the only place I'd go to search for anything, I remember I had a couple of addresses there, I had the MyYahoo page all customized and I started a yahoo group for a band that I was really into. I chatted with people all of the time there, but somehow I got distracted, lost track of all of the people and forgot my email addresses.Since then, the only times I would go to yahoo would be to search on one of their regional sites to see news from around the world and stuff.I had to re-sign up there recently to join a fantasy baseball league and I think I might get lured back into Yahooland once again.