check here
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
:D
for more security use IPB OR VBULLETIN :D
Thanks
Best REgars ,
liridonahm

EDIT :
PHPBB EXPLOITS, Xisto is not responsible for consequences due to the links provided in this topic. If you really know PHPbb exploits and cracks, we request you to contact phpbb and notify them.

phpBB's servers just got hacked into a few months ago, once again breaking the cue that Open Source is not always as good as you think. Anyways, they've fixed up a number of security flaws since then.

I love PhpBB, however it is easy to hack into, I know from experience (hacking into my own boards...) Whenever i use it I find several mods and things to make it more secure, and look at the code a bit myself to look for exploits... I just saw that, I saw that like 2 months ago, and tested it on my forum, it did not work, then again I hardly read the directions, but I think I did it right...P.S. I actually use IPB more now because I like the mods more... :angry:

:) hello

Oh !!!!!

agian PHPBB exploits & bugs

phpbb team must B)  dead

check here

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

;)

for more security use IPB OR VBULLETIN B)

Thanks

Best REgars ,

liridonahm

55545[/snapback]

Man, it seems like phpBB is ALWAYS getting exploited. I have no idea why, but it doesn't seem like phpBB is even that bad. Their team takes great care in preventing exploits, however, it seems like every week there is another one widely avaiable to the public.

I think it's problem is that it is TOO popular. In my opinion, since it is so popular, it has a much greater incentive to get exploited by talented individuals. If no one has ever heard of it, it's probablly not going to be exploited :P.

But who knows, maybe phpBB is just crap :).

Will pay good money to a hacker

Phpbb Exploit

There is a horrible website out there (shockmodels.Info) which is exploiting many girls under their real names. I am close to 2 of the girls who are victims of this woman's page (and she's bribing the girls for money, in order to have their pages removed).

I will pay good money to anyone who can completely destroy that website (PHPBB).

The nature of the content on the website and the website's task speak for itself!