xisto Community
prashansas

Favorite Horror Movie Till Date

My favorite movie till date would be Exorcist. I like it for the way it is scripted and the way it is made. They special effects that was shown made the ghost feel so alive. Also the actress Linda Blair portrayed the role of a possessed person very well. I have watched this film long back and till today whenever i watch it i still get goose bumps.Another movie that I liked watching was Wrong Turn which was scary and it portrays the truth about a human being turning into a carnivorous where we know even in the real world one human being eats another human being but I would never categorize it in the horror section and rather call it nasty as it is.

Edited by prashansas (see edit history)

People often disagree with me but I'd say something along the lines of Scream (and the later ones), because it's based on something that's not only entirely possible but also happens daily (murder). "Scary" movies that aren't based on factual things and/or don't seem real to begin with don't bother me. It's the ones that are based on things that are happening all the time.

"Scary" movies that aren't based on factual things and/or don't seem real to begin with don't bother me. It's the ones that are based on things that are happening all the time.

Most of the scary movies would be completely fictitious and not completely true as they are produced for pure entertainment. And for (Murder) i would say, yes it can be scary but it's not related to ghosts. :)

If you like science fiction added to it, then The Thing (1982) directed by John Carpenter. It is one of the best horror movies!

I Quite like the others i don't know if it would be classed as a Horror or not its scary but is also a good watch especially since its only based in one house and a small secluded island, i have seen Exorcist its was ok, i am not really a horror fan though if i get to scared with a movie i seem to cover my eyes most of the movie and its a waste of time putting it on in the first place, well i got to go make the dinner have a good day.

The others is a great movie. It doesn't make effort to scare you, it's just the story from the stand point of the other side and that's the beauty of it. Most cultures believe that we and they live in the same place. The movie for a short moment makes you think in which side you are living.