xisto Community
konane

What Firewall Do People Use hi i was wondering what firewall people

What firewall do you use  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I use Norton Internet Security since it not only takes care of viruses, malware, adaware, and my firewall but it also is easy to use. I have never had a problem with it and it is easy to configure and does a good job. Right after the install it can be annoying since it will ask you what you want to do for anything that connects to the internet but within a day or two you will never see it again.

I use Zone Alarm Pro, McAfee, Windows, Norton. There is no hacker that is going to be able to get on to my computer. That is for sure.

well i use a pix and the windows built in one other than that my dad set it up so lol...works great tho!!! only get something i dont want when i dl somtin with it other than that no hackers/unwanted viruses or anything

I'm using windows built-in firewall and Zone Alarm. But I have also a firewall on my router. Anyway I think it doesen't work so good. It stopped only one hacking attempt, but I got more of them not stopped.

Meh, if it was up to me I'd still be using Zone Alarm, but my mom installed Norton on my computer, which cost like 60-80 dollars so no use trying to talk her into removing it, plus she loooves having parental controls..yeah.But eh, its not THAT bad, but the stupid annoying auto scans are...annoying, and lag my computer, but if I turn them off my mom gets pissed..so yeah.

I use a windows built-in firewall, I can't really be asked to get a newer firewall. I could get a new one but then again, windows firewall has always been loyal to me and always done it's job so I'll keep it.

ZoneAlarm is the best there is, but blackIce it's the second best, wich by the way, it's not there.