xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
serverph

Which File Extension Are You?

Ever wonder which file extension you are? ;) Take the following test.

http://www.bbspot.com/News/2004/10/extension_quiz.php

as for me: i'm a PDF! :D

Posted Image

true, true. i have a certain attachment to PDFs. i collect PDF ebooks, and even my default printer is set to print in PDF! :D any web page i want, i just press Ctrl-P, and voila -- a PDF copy is saved for future reference on my hard drive. pretty useful, since i don't have to bookmark too many sites anymore (just the important ones, nowadays), and i can refer back to any content i saved anytime i want, without going online. :D hooray for PDF! :D

as for OS, i am a DEBIAN LINUX! :D

Posted Image

don't ask why. :P just take the quiz here:

http://www.bbspot.com/News/2003/01/os_quiz.php

how about you? what file extension are you? which OS are you? :D

Posted Image

Hmmh. EXE Would suit me. I try to follow orders if I get them in a clear manner, or maybe from my good friends, txt files. I think this test described me well. I try to follow orders, as best as I can. Flawlessly.

Posted Image

Not much to say. I'm proud of getting Red Hat. ;). I'm bright, but not brightest. Slackware is brightest.

Posted Image

I never really expected to get that one! A lot of people seemed to be a .exe! This quiz is pretty cool. Although...I wouldn't say my life's pretty scripted....

I'd never heard of the OS it said I was...I forgot what it was, so I can't say.

I got the following results from the two tests I took. They were rather amusing, as were some of the questions and answers you get to choose from.

Posted Image

You are flashy, but lack substance. You like playing, but often you are annoying. Grow up.

and

Posted Image

You are Amiga OS. Ahead of your time. You keep a lot of balls in the air. If only your parents had given you more opportunities to suceed.

I really like taking these sorts of test. They are rather fun and fill the time inbetween waiting for the bathroom and waiting for my files to upload/download. ...Lol

Posted Image

"You are .dll You are dynamic. You are constantly in danger of bringing down the house, because you don't play well with others."><br>Which File Extension are You?

Hmmm, I was hopping to get an ".nfo" but then I realized it wasn't included in the survey :D