xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fermin25

A Virtual World In Our Minds A real phenomenon that I experiment sometimes...

Well I have a lot of defects. I am human of course I have to be defected. But in the last few years I was experimenting something weird and with advantages and disadvantages too. It isn´t easy to me explain this. It´s like a virtual world that is in my head and in an insigth point of view it´s like something real but it isn´t. Maybe you are confused and maybe you are thinking that I am crazy but let me explain this in this topic and MAYBE you will found that you are in the same trance like me.

I have discovered that this virtual world is here to me when I am dissapointed with the real world. For example I live with a mad obssesion for the money and when I fall in the reality and see that I am poor I start to imagine that I am rich, I have cars, houses, companies, women and you know a lot of stupid things. They are stupid things. But in some way this make me feel better and help me to don´t fall in depression by the real world. A lot of my friends have the same practice in their lifes. They told me that the main virtual world that they experiment is with women when they can conquer a woman. All my friends are nerds like me so Imagine that. They told me that sometimes they imagine them with a pretty girlfriend in the college, living with them, having sex with them and you know...

This is weird and when we talk about this type of things that are happening to us we are considering seriously that we are crazy or we aren´t normal people.

But I have read a lot of books about auto-suggestion. I think this happen to all the people in one time of their lifes. Maybe the unconscient mind gives us a piece of the things that we want to have or experiment to makes us feel better. That is my theory but who can know. I don´t have fantasies with women but I have a lot of fantasies with money and companies. I don´t know but I can avoid it it´s like a disease. But I have made some observations related with this phenomenon:

1. The pleasure you feel because you think that you have or experiment things that are impossible in the real world makes you feel better and helps you to believe that you can do it in the real world.

2. The effect of the fantasies are stronger listening to the music.

3. More you are experiment these fantasies more difficult they come true in the future.

For example: I have read a lot of e-commerce books in the internet. I have hacked websites to download ebooks without pay because I can´t pay them, only to read the books or watch the videos. I dream with a good business in the internet and make money in an automatic pilot system with the internet and my website. I signed up to Xisto and Xisto with the purpose of getting a hosting plan to my websites. I passed entire days imagining me making huges amount of money in the internet. And now two years later of the beginning of this obsession what do I have? Nothing... I lost my time with fantasies and I didn´t anything in the real world. It´s weird and I don´t know if this is a disease or it´s normal. Having these types of fantasies like an obsession is unhealthy.

I am telling you this because I want to know if having fantasies and obsessions are normal to you too. I don´t know maybe I have an psicologist disease or something. Please I wait your comments and please be honest.

Regards.

Edited by fermin25 (see edit history)

What I feel is that there is no harm in dreaming as long as you remember that it is indeed nothing more than a dream, the kind of involvement that you show with the "virtual world" could really prove to be alarming.

More you are experiment these fantasies more difficult they come true in the future

The point that makes me wonder is that if you already know that, is it advisable to waste time dedicating to the construction of the virtual world, I understand pleasure can be derived thinking in a way like "I wish.........", especially when you come home after a long tiring day, but even after realising that it is driving you away from your earthly duties, it should be brought under limits.

The point that makes me wonder is that if you already know that, is it advisable to waste time dedicating to the construction of the virtual world, I understand pleasure can be derived thinking in a way like "I wish.........", especially when you come home after a long tiring day, but even after realising that it is driving you away from your earthly duties, it should be brought under limits.

I also have vivid dreams of myself accomplishing the goals in my life or obtaining things that seem silly or unreachable. This is healthy if it doesn't consume your entire life. It can easily be used as a tool to help you obtain the things you dream about.

In fact a large number of successful people quote "chasing their dreams" as the secret to their success. Just remember to keep yourself prioritized on your current needs before your current desires. After fulfilling your needs, if anything is left, pursue your desires whole heartedly.

Computer technoligy has really changed everything in our lives hasn't it? We used to call this day dreaming, now its virtual reality. There is absolutly nothing wrong with day dreaming, as long as of course, you don't let it rule your life. It can actually be benificial, if you use it as inspiration to make your dreams come true in your real life. Every great inovation in our lives today probably started out as somebody's day dream. It's just a matter of figuring out how to make your day dreams come true when you come back to the real world.

Fantasy in my opinion is like wine; a little of it is healthy while too much wine, you know.Life would be so dry without any fantasy. I think that in order to take the pressure off your brain you need to live in fantasy every now and then. You need to soften the hardness of realities. But how much fantasy? That’s the question