xisto Community
Goosestaf

What Mouse Do You Use? share you pc mices

What type of Mouse do you have?  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mine came with the key board too.. just a simple HP blue and silver wireless laser one.. it's really common, loads of people have it.

I have the Logitech MX1000 -_- Cost me a lot of money (considering I got the laptop I use for free LOL) But I did find it to move SOO smooth. It does take some getting used to, I constantly had to "search" for my mouse pointer LOL, but once you're used to it, you will not wanna go back to something else :D The mouse is extremely comfortable in my hand, combined with very smooth movement (it really does slide over my mousepad, which is a hard plastic one with a gell wrist rest), the battery is handy, I just put it in its craddle when I stop putering and it's all fine :D Yep, I do recommend it. And as Logitech said/promised it is more accurate than an optical one (well that's my opinion). The reason I wanted cordless is because I was tired of the wire clutter.

What's the difference between Optical and Laser mice? I have one with a big red light on the bottom, that dims when you lift the mouse off the desk. It's called... IntelliMouse Explorer... It's grey on top, with a scroller button and these weird buttons on the side that do annoying functions when you click them by mistake. I used to have a lovely blue Logitec mouse, also with a big red light on the bottom... Is the big red light Optical or Laser? -_-

I've just got a pretty basic little mouse. Well, not little in the sense of small, but still, basic. Mind you it is optical, which I like and has a scroll-wheel. It's from Walmart... I think it was like 15 - 20 dollars (in Canadian funds) and the manufacturer is pcstuff. I believe it's an RCA product.With seeing all my friends mousy problems at school, I'm more than pleased with my mouse. One had a wireless... but it stopped working a few months into classes... another had one with a retractable cord, and the cord broke after about a month, and another had a mini-mouse, which also didn't make it to the end of the year.

I use a Logitech Cordless Trackman Wheel cos I was getting RSI problems using a normal mouse. Had mine for about 5 years so it doesn't look as pretty anymore as the one below:

Posted Image

I use a mouse it's got two buttons on the top divided by a roller. Quite an interesting little gadget really. I mainly use it for clicking things on the screen. I find it annoying that I have to keep relifting the mouse to move further around the screen, I'd much prefer an over sized mousemat. Or maybe a mouse which one can operate with their feet. That would be good and it would free up the hands to use for other computer related tasks such as......hmmm I'll be sticking with my roller...coff

I find it annoying that I have to keep relifting the mouse to move further around the screen.

If you had a trackball mouse, you wouldn't have that problem.

Just wonder? what do you mean by a ?real mouse?? You mean those whose nemesis is the cat? Anyway? I have a ball mouse, a simple ball mouse, without Bluetooth, 802.11b etc, attached by a PS/2 cord. I used to have a Logitech mouse. But after 3 years of good service, it retired. So I am now using a very cheap mouse. It comes in a box with a keyboard and a speaker, the whole combo costing no more than USD$ 4. If it decides to retire early, I will simple get a new one.

Normally i use a dell optical mouse that came with a bunch of computers i work with but since i own a laptop, i also use the touchpad. Both the touchpad and the mouse are accurate enough to be functional at anything so i dont know why anyone would go spend money and a "more accurate" mouse unless they are doing photo imaging because it is a precise job.

I am using Typhoon Optical Office Mouse. It has three buttons, scroller and back and forward buttons for internet. It is really a joy for use cause its internet buttons which I miss on lot of mice at work :lol: