xisto Community
anwiii

How Opaque Ties In To Osama Bin Ladens Death!

HAHAHA... ROFLMAO...

the response was ______: "You know I'd love to help you, man, but I can't say a word about Team 6. There is no Team 6."

Hummmmm, I don't get it either. And yes, I read the rules. Can't figure out why Opaque would suddenly make an appearance after all this time over a news articule about Osama Bin Laden getting what he had coming to him. But I sure am glad you pulled him out of his hibernation! Way to go Anwiiii! Good boy.

Dunt get it....
anyways, first sign of opaque in months...

Hummmmm, I don't get it either. And yes, I read the rules. Can't figure out why Opaque would suddenly make an appearance after all this time over a news articule about Osama Bin Laden getting what he had coming to him.
But I sure am glad you pulled him out of his hibernation! Way to go Anwiiii! Good boy.

I'll give you a hint. He (OpaQue) basically told the joke. It's almost impossible to miss.

hahaha surely got Opaque to come out of hiding. I love how it makes perfect sense to when you read it way to go Anwii. I had a good chuckle when i read it and its so blatantly obvious how Opaque ties in to the death of public Enemy number one.Me likeee