xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shadow skazi

My Site Is Not Being Restored After Inactivity! I have enough credits

Do you have more then 10 activity points, and if you have that, are you sure your site isnt just out of bandwith? Its too easy to blame the admins... Mabe their rong or your being inpatient or your bandwith has depleted

They say you need 3+ credits and I have about five when I posted that, and the unsuspend script was not being activated. And I'm pretty sure I didn't depleat my bandwith because I don't have much to download from my site and I don't get much traffic, so I'm pretty sure that's not it.I just want my site back ;_;

They say you need 3+ credits and I have about five when I posted that, and the unsuspend script was not being activated. And I'm pretty sure I didn't depleat my bandwith because I don't have much to download from my site and I don't get much traffic, so I'm pretty sure that's not it.

I just want my site back ;_;

53627[/snapback]

your site gives this error when accessed:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ Port 80

HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 21:49:07 GMT Server: Apache/1.3.33 (Unix) mod_throttle/3.1.2 mod_jk/1.2.6 mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 PHP/4.3.10 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_ssl/2.8.22 OpenSSL/0.9.7a

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ Port 80

your site could have been active the last few days.... you better check out your bandwidth stats in your cpanel. OR this could be the result of a glitch in the cpanel, which doubles (more or less) the amount of bandwidth it shows in the cpanel -- but when ACTUAL bandwidth consumption is checked, it really is half (more or less) of that which is reported and recognized by cpanel in triggering a "bandwidth limit exceeded" error. i have reported this to admin opaque (as the same "doubling bandwidth" occurs in my cpanel also), and maybe admin opaque will check on this soon. PM him nonetheless, if you are experiencing "doubling bandwidth" glitch, to notify him of your predicament. ;)

also - its 10 credits I believe, not more than 3. Try to keep it up to like 15 or more. Just to be safe. Hope no one minds me responding.

53701[/snapback]

its more than 3 it says on the main page, it only says 10+ is reccomended.

well, my site was suspended for inactivity, but then went back on to a nice bandwidth exceeded error (when i just checked it yesterday and it was somewhere around 1020mb)

it is also the first of the month. so either way this should be fixed soon.

EDIT:: and my cpanel from both nexdesigns.trap17.com and Xisto.com wont log in and i do have the correct pass and username.

Edited by NeXDesigns (see edit history)

Isnt it 7+ posts to reactivate a suspended account? At least that what it says in the rules post on the request section:

[Q] : My Account is Suspended, How do I un-suspend?

A : The main forum page will show you your current hosting credits. If it is negative, your hosting is propably suspended. You must have at least 7 Hosting Credits, to un-suspended your account automatically. We do this, so that members dont activate accounts and become inactive again. Activating and Deactivating puts a lot of load on our server and it requires us to restart the services.

I asked the admin when this happend to me and its more than 10 post with 2 hours wait of time then you will get unsuspended. So try that then if there is any more problems just ask again.

I have over 10 hosting credits, AND I have waited FOREVER (A couple of days at least) and I cannot access my site. If you go into CPanel it says I have 0MB bandwith used...I can't say this is the best customer support :D

I cant even go on my cpanel, it says bandwidth exceeded on there, and if i try from the t17 cpanel, (Xisto.com/cpanel) it wont log in.I dont know what is wrong but every day that the site is down im losing visitors.

yeah its still not on, but if it doesnt go on by saturday, then i cant do anything for a week or more because i am leaving town, this is a busy month for me, every day has something scheduled.and where did the edit button go???