xisto Community
arcanistherogue

Firefox Skins :firefox Users,what Skin Do You Use? Post a picture of FireFox Skins you use

I was just wondering, what skin does everyone like the most? on GameFAQs when I saw a topic like this a while ago Noia 2.0 Extreme seemed to be the most popular, I used that for a while. now i use the Gnome-Fx Blue, I love its simplicity and it just looks so cool.

Here is a picture.

Posted Image

post some pics of your themes!

I have used a lot of skins ( at firefox skins are called themes) but i like the Whitehart Skin (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/). It is very sober and simple. And the most important thing is that it consumes very less memory compare to other skins even lesser than the default skin of firefox. At present time I am not at home so I can't post a picture of this skin.

To be more precise Firefox doesn't call skin, its called theme. I'm using phoenicity 1.4.1. I like the look and feel of the buttons. As usual its fast and reliable. I keep changing between two themes - the other one is Qute latest version. Have you tried these two yet?

Yeah, i have them both. I used phoenity for a while, but i havent tried Qute yet. I have about 20 skins... yeah, im gonna be calling them skins. ive played too many fps games and used too many skins and customizing things to start calling the firefox skins themes.

i use Noia 2.0 Extreme its so amazing i think the buttons for like back page and forward page and reload page are well good i would have stuck with Noia 2.0 Extreme not changed unless i found one better ;)

I use the default one, didnt even know there was themes. Ill check it out!

i use Noia 2.0 Extreme its so amazing i think the buttons for like back page and forward page and reload page are well good i would have stuck with Noia 2.0 Extreme not changed unless i found one better :P

52884[/snapback]

i use noia 2.0 extreme as well. :D i like its very tight look and feel, which results to a bigger and wider browser window space. other themes don't feel as tight as this one, and other themes just make firefox look 'fat'. :D if there's another theme as slim (or slimmer) than this, then i'll use that instead. but of course, it needs to be as aesthetically pleasing as noia 2.0 extreme, or even better. :D the buttons, amazing as konane said, are designed well. ;)

For the members who don't know how to download skins - go to tools>themes. on the themes panel you will see the installed themes and a link to download themes. the same procedure is for extensions also (tools>extensions).Noia Extreme theme is best in look as other members have written but it eats a lot of RAM which i can not afford on my 128 MB pc. so i am stick with Whitehart as i have posted earlier.

For the members who don't know how to download skins - go to tools>themes. on the themes panel you will see the installed themes and a link to download themes. the same procedure is for extensions also (tools>extensions).

Noia Extreme theme is best in look as other members have written but it eats a lot of RAM which i can not afford on my 128 MB pc. so i am stick with Whitehart as i have posted earlier.

53105[/snapback]

yeah, i have only 128 MB also so Gnome-FX blue is the extent of how flashy i can make my browser without sacrificing some speed.