xisto Community
fruity99

What Is Better? The title, what is better

I have many questionsWhat is better-Chocolate icecream or vanilla icecream?Blue or red?Coke or pepsi?Milk chocolate or white chocolate or dark chocolate?Miranda Cosgrove or Selena Gomez?Please answer!

Short and sweet!Vanilla Ice cream.Blue.Coke.Dark Chocolate.Miranda Cosgrove (dammit am I robbing the cradle?)

Chocolate icecream or vanilla icecream? - Chocolate has more tasteBlue or red? - Blue is one of the most used design coloursCoke or pepsi? - Coca Cola :) :) :)Milk chocolate or white chocolate or dark chocolate? -White chocolate somethimes, but not too healthy. Dark chocolate nope... Sooo 60% Milk, 40% White :PMiranda Cosgrove or Selena Gomez? - Selena Gomez!! :blush:

Chocolate icecream or vanilla icecream?This one is no contest. Chocolate. Plain and simple. Nothing is better than chocolate. Unless it would be more chocolate.Blue or red?For this one, my vote gets mix the 2 together and come up with purple, which is my favorite.Coke or pepsi?Coke without a doubt here too. Pepsi is way too sweet, and who ever heard of drinking burbon and pepsi?Milk chocolate or white chocolate or dark chocolate?I already explained about chocolate. I do draw the line on the white stuff though. It just doesn't taste quite right, but if I am desperate, I will eat it too. Chocolate has to be brown. Not white. Milk or dark, don't care. Just so long as I have plenty of it. Miranda Cosgrove or Selena Gomez?Haven't got a clue as to who either one of these folks are, so no opinion there. Please answer!

I have many questionsWhat is better-
Chocolate icecream or vanilla icecream?
Blue or red?
Coke or pepsi?
Milk chocolate or white chocolate or dark chocolate?
Miranda Cosgrove or Selena Gomez?

Please answer!

Chocolate icecream or vanilla icecream? Chocolate icecream better taste
Blue or red? blue because red drives you crazy if you have to much
Coke or pepsi? i don't really care but coke would be first
Milk chocolate or white chocolate or dark chocolate? Dark chocolate but bittersweet chocolate is the best :D
Miranda Cosgrove or Selena Gomez? Selena Gomez lol she's more beautyfull

Love these kinds of quick surveys tells so much about the people how respond :)

Chocolate icecream or vanilla icecream? Vanilla but its got to be a good quality one.... (French Vanilla)
Blue or red? Blue
Coke or pepsi? Coke Zero
Milk chocolate or white chocolate or dark chocolate? Very partial to Dark Chocolate
Miranda Cosgrove or Selena Gomez? Selena Rocks.....

Sheep Dog " Coke without a doubt here too. Pepsi is way too sweet, and who ever heard of drinking burbon and pepsi?
"

Hate to tell you this but there is a little town just down the road from me, a few years back that Stopped Selling Coke do to the local Softdrink supplier having thier distribution rites from Coke cancelled when Coke decided to Distribute thier own product instead of having local companies supply it, Unfortunately for the Softdrink supplier with out the support of Coke they had to lay off 33% of thier staff... not a good thing for a small town. Anyway as an act of rebelion the entire banned Coke and Pepsi was introduced into all Pubs Clubs and most stores, So if you wanted a Burbon and Cola it was actually a Burbon and Pepsi that you got served..... I will admit that it don't quite taste right though....

Cheers Jase :)

So if you wanted a Burbon and Cola it was actually a Burbon and Pepsi that you got served..... I will admit that it don't quite taste right though....

LOL, well wouldn't you know, there would be some little spot on the globe to come along and wreck a perfect notion that nobody would say Burbon and Pepsi please! It is a rather interesting little story though, thanks for sharing.

Sheepdog, its a rather interesting little town...... need i say more :P Having said that that little town is where i grew up and went to school so they could even be partially to blame for my twisted sense of humor and sarcasim.....Where else would the locals celebrate Brass Monkey Month "celebrating that its so cold that it would freeze the balls of a brass monkey" as i said its an intersting little town.....

Chocolate icecream or vanilla icecream? - I would prefer chocolate icecream because I love chocolate more than vanilla and chocolate boost the hormone called endorphin, "I call this as a remedy for broken hearted lol :P " Blue or red? - Blue because it looks so simple and it resembles "Calmness" and "Cold" unlike red, well if you're a hotty you would prefer red :P , Coke or pepsi? - Coke, it taste good more than pepsi for me, we have different tastes :ph34r: Milk chocolate or white chocolate or dark chocolate? - Dark chocolate is more good for the health but I love white chocolates too :D Miranda Cosgrove or Selena Gomez? - I would prefer Selena Gomez because I don't know who is Miranda Cosgrove :P That's my answer,

Chocolate for sure.Red (although, people should not dispute tastes and colours).Not keen on any kind of Coke, but, maybe Coca Cola tastes a bit less awful.By the way, I read a very funny remark (although I wrote about not disputing colours and taste earlier, just giving my opinion) Bourbon and Coca Cola or Pepsi: Brrrrrrrrrr, i always drink Scotch and I would not dream about murdering it with coke or lemonade or whatever people sometimes add to their whisky. Some ice cubes are more than enough for me.White chocolate is strictly speaking not chocolate, the reason being it does not contain any cacao or chocolate beans, which are a main ingredient of chocolate. it would just be like beer not containing any hop, which is essential for making beer.Then again, many people like white chocolate (I don't), but strictly speaking it should not even be called "chocolate".When it comes to chocolate, I quite like dark chocolate, although I don't mind milk chocolate either.Difficult to judge between the two ladies.

Chocolate ice cream is better but in many cases chocolate ice creams contain vanilla too , so i recommend one that have both inside, anyway chocolate taste is a lot better than pure vanilla (this is my opinion) and i like it a lot more than just simple ice cream which in many cases is called vanilla ice cream. anyway chocolate has a lot of benefits too if you google it you will find lots of them, one of its benefits is lower risk of heart attack (which is becoming a popular dangerous thing that happens to many peoples in these days), but anyway if it didn't have any benefit again i will choose it because it is just more delicious when comes with milk.I like blue more because it is more peaceful than red, i think red is good when you talk about love and romance but in any other occasions it is a symbol of being angry or a symbol of blood, but blue is always peaceful, it is color of oceans and sky and when it comes to football team it is again a good color ! so i like it more than red. this is one of the reasons why i prefer firefox to opera :D because firefox icon is a fox around a blue circle (maybe earth) but opera is just a red O and so i like firefox logo more than opera. i have designed one of my websites purely in blue and it is very beautiful and i have rarely used red for designing of it but anyway don't forget that if you want to make people look at an important text you have to make it red because blue is not as bold as red when concentration comes in.Coke or pepsi ? really hard question because i think i have drink both of them same in amount, but i know that when i go to a market and i want to buy a coke or pepsi if i see both of them i will take coke first but sometimes when i have drink lots of coke in past days i will go for pepsi. anyway both are good , they are differences between their tastes but i like both of them but as i said i prefer Coke a little more than Pepsi. the color of bottle is important too! pepsi uses blue in its design more than Coke and this is an important factor because when i'm angry i will go for the blue design of pepsi but in other times Coke is more preferable. Dark chocolate because of pure taste of chocolate, it is very nice to taste pure chocolate without other things ruining its taste, finding a good dark chocolate is a hard work and it takes a lot of time, dark chocolates are a lot less sweet than white chocolates, i don't like chocolates that are very sweet so i prefer to eat dark chocolates. milk chocolates are something popular and i eat them sometimes but i have never bought them because i don't look at them as a chocolate.Hmm it is not hard to decide, actually it is very easy, Selena Gomez without a doubt, i don't know where have you found the other one but when i searched the name in google and saw the face i really don't think these two are comparable at all. anyway maybe they have played both in a tv series which i haven't saw but i really think Selena Gomez is more beautiful but i don't like her movies.

Brrrrrrrrrr, i always drink Scotch and I would not dream about murdering it with coke or lemonade or whatever people sometimes add to their whisky. Some ice cubes are more than enough for me.

ice that eventually waters down the whiskey can be considered murdering it too :)i like the top shelf irish whisky myself so i can't even think of having it on the rocks

That is very true, which reminds me I didn't mention I rarely drink it "on the rocks" as such, except maybe some of the more ordinary makes.When I have whiskies like Chivas Regal, Glenfiddich or other double malts (hence the more expensive ones) I cool the glass with ice cubes before pouring the whisky into it.Obviously I dispose of the cubes before pouring the whisky then.

I have many questionsWhat is better-
Chocolate icecream or vanilla icecream?
Blue or red?
Coke or pepsi?
Milk chocolate or white chocolate or dark chocolate?
Miranda Cosgrove or Selena Gomez?

Please answer!

Chocolate ice cream is best (unless you feel like less flavor)
Blue is better.
Diet Pepsi is my choice (so pepsi)
Milk chocolate, unless I want less sugar, then dark chocolate it is!
Selena Gomez!