xisto Community
fruity99

What Is Better? The title, what is better

In the first case, my favourite would be chocolate,better if there is a good amount of chocolate chips too.

I think I'll go for red, the color of love

Coke, gives you the feel of aerated drink much more than Pepsi does

Dark chocolate anytime, in fact in icecreams also I prefer this variation

Selena Gomez without doubt.

Found this survey really interesting and hope to see more of the same sort.

Chocolate icecream or vanilla icecream?

- Most of the time, I prefer chocolate ice cream. But there are times that I prefer vanilla ice cream too. Well... that depends on the brand of the ice cream. There are brands that I choose the chocolate over vanilla and there are also brands that I like the taste of the vanilla more.

Blue or red?

- Blue! That's my favorite color. It gives off the feel of peace and serenity. :) Just like what Iniyila said, red is good when it comes to love but it can also mean wrath and evil. But I've read somewhere and it says that too much blue feels like cold or uncaring. Whenever I choose a background, I always take a look on the blue ones first. My friend said that I'm really biased when it comes to colors. :lol: My first edited photo and website are also blue. Red can really attract attention but I just don't know why blue appeals to me more. I like red but I just love blue. :D

Coke or pepsi?

- Coke. :) I don't drink Pepsi as much as I drink Coke. I feel more refreshed when I drink it. It gives the refreshing effect more than Pepsi does (well as for me). Even if Coke's bottle is red, I still prefer it more than Pepsi. :D I didn't base it on colors this time. ;)

Milk chocolate or white chocolate or dark chocolate?

- Milk chocolate. :D Their taste is what I really like the most. I don't find them too sweet but not too bitter. :D

Miranda Cosgrove or Selena Gomez?

- Hmmm... I don't like comparing celebrities. So I can't choose between the two. :P

Edited by xChellesei (see edit history)

Chocolate icecream will definitely be my first choice when compared to vanilla icecream.For the question of choice between coke/pepsi,I refrain to have soft drinks as I consider them truly unhealthy.For me anything that makes your tongue feel nice shouldn't be consumed if it makes you put on weight or does some sort of harm to your health.Milk chocolate,white chocolate or dark chocolate all appears nice to me.Though chocolates also do harm but then they are hard to resist.But yeah I have read somewhere chocolates have a lot of antioxidants specially the dark chocolate.