xisto Community
Earthshaker

[Help]About Tutorials

Hello everyone! can someone make/share a very simple animations tutorial/and game designusing any software other than Photoshop,dreamweaver,maya,because i dont have dat software.And its very expensive.If u have it,please share here :D .Thanks.(Im A Beginner)

Edited by Earthshaker (see edit history)

LOL, about half the animations are made with the programs you have mentioned not to share! But you can always go the pirate way and download them (which i do but im inclined to share that it is pretty illegal if you live in the US, UK, Canada, etc. but I see that you live in Malayasia as you said in your introduction thread, so you can pirate things and your government won't care! lucky :D ). I don't recommend trying to animate things with Photoshop though, it turns out very,very sloppy. And also i really don't even have a clue on how you can animate things with Adobe Dreamweaver? Do you add like flash into it or use HTML5 to animate things around? Explain a bit here pl0x :oYou should try Pivot if you are into stickfigure animation or use GIMP to create stuff and make into a .gif animation. And thats all i can pretty much think of when you say freeware/opensource programs.

i think you both are missing the point. he wanted a tutorial using any of that software on simple animations. i believe once he has the tutorial, he will download the free program that you used for the tutorial and follow it to create his own simple animations. recomending him programs right now does him absolutely no goodbani- good call though. blender is an EXCELLENT program. i messed around with it for a couple weeks a while backdeadmad, why don't you stop bragging about all the illegal stuff you download and create a tutorial that actually works and help this guy out. i would do it, but graphics is not my forte. can't be that hard to slap together a 1 page tut. you run a tutorial site now for gosh sakes :)OR, that can be your first tutorial. what a concept. slap it on your website and post the link here

Edited by anwiii (see edit history)

deadmad, why don't you stop bragging about all the illegal stuff you download and create a tutorial that actually works and help this guy out. i would do it, but graphics is not my forte. can't be that hard to slap together a 1 page tut. you run a tutorial site now for gosh sakes :)OR, that can be your first tutorial. what a concept. slap it on your website and post the link here

Good call until you consider the fact that I know naught about 3d graphic design :) and my first post is already up! :D

Good call until you consider the fact that I know naught about 3d graphic design :) and my first post is already up! :D

well then i guess your post in response to him wanting help was useless then. you posted your first tut on there? you haven't even finished with your site yet. also. i don't see your first post. all i see are the posts that came with your theme