xisto Community
deadmad7

Sotw #17 - Entries

@mich Lol... now i feel guilty. Here is your winner tag... its the new version :D BTW, WD you did get your tag... check it!

Posted Image

Is everybody getting winner tags except me?! You don't have to be jealous and avenge because I won that sotw (long time ago when the grass was green), deadmad... :P

I want my tag well done with vegetables and mashed potato, no black pepper, no more than 300x300px. And be quick about it, kiddo!

Edited by Baniboy (see edit history)

lol why would you wanna use my tags :P

When one wins a SOTW, one usually wants to brag :blush: a little. Placing the tag below your sig is the acceptable way to accomplish that, isn't it?. Where else would one use a SOTW winner tag? It only means something to people on this forum. :(

Is everybody getting winner tags except me?! You don't have to be jealous and avenge because I won that sotw (long time ago when the grass was green), deadmad... :P

I want my tag well done with vegetables and mashed potato, no black pepper, no more than 300x300px. And be quick about it, kiddo!

Jeez... did you guys not take your memory pill today? You already got yours bani...

When one wins a SOTW, one usually wants to brag :blush: a little. Placing the tag below your sig is the acceptable way to accomplish that, isn't it?. Where else would one use a SOTW winner tag? It only means something to people on this forum. :(

I know, i know that and i do it all the time ( :D ) but i was wondering why you said you want to use MY tag.

anyways, topic closed. vote in the voting thread :) hopefully for me :D jk this is place is a democracy... for now :ph34r:

I know, i know that and i do it all the time ( :D ) but i was wondering why you said you want to use MY tag.

:o:o Very funny deadmad7.:lol: I want to use MY tag that YOU made for little ol' me. ;):P Edited by Mich (see edit history)

Ahh yeah I see that now. Apparently missed it. Now wait a minute... if the topic is closed, how can I still post on it?

cause i'm an idiot and forgot to close it! :)

:o:o Very funny deadmad7.:lol: I want to use MY tag that YOU made for little ol' me. ;):P

Glad that everyone gets it now :D