xisto Community
deadmad7

Sotw #15 - Voting Vote for your Favorite

Vote 4 ur Fav sig!  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Vote for your favorite! Remember to comment also! Missed this entry session? Don't worry, the next entries will being shortly.Good luck to everyone! And it looks like a close one this time! :D

Edited by deadmad7 (see edit history)

This signature is beautifull.
The picture is really telling a story.

The colours are very powerfull.

Thanks a lot, Eza.

I regret not having a border tho... No matter how hard I try, I always forget something :)
Edited by Baniboy (see edit history)

Thanks a lot, Eza.
I regret not having a border tho... No matter how hard I try, I always forget something :)

Lol... i added 2 BORDERS :D

Thanks a lot, Eza.

Advice: Make a list with topics you want to include in the banner before starting to build the banner.

When does the contest end?
Edited by Eza (see edit history)

Advice: Make a list with topics you want to include in the banner before starting to build the banner.
When does the contest end?

When the highest voted sig has a big gap between the next highest voted sig...

hmmm i liked both bany's work and deadmad's work. but i voted for bany, his signature is awesome this time, i do like the render of the girl andhow she sit ;) the colors and how they mix them together. it is like eza said, telling a story :). so bany got my vote this week, hope you luck guys the next time.

Hmm... Bani has more than 50% of the votes, we'll wait till tomorrow to get more votes...

yeah, he did a good job this time, i am really proud of him :). but in the same time, i must say that the other entries are good too, they are hold touches of experts and they have some special things about them. and this is really refreshing, because this means that the SOTW will move forward from now on :P . again good luck for all.

Alrite. Im closing it... Bani wins with 5 votes, and the runner up is "me". Congrats. Great... now we need 3 sotw winner tags... (u'll get em soon, don't worry).

Congratulations to the winner.

:lol:

Alrite. Im closing it... Bani wins with 5 votes, and the runner up is "me". Congrats.

Great... now we need 3 sotw winner tags... (u'll get em soon, don't worry).

Maybe 1 of the banners needs to be disqualified because the full name of the maker is not in the banner but just two letters.

:)

Crime: Trespassing rule 8!

It is time for the revival of Xisto Signature of the week! There will be new rules, new people, and new everything!

The rules are:

1. Your entry must be created by you specifically for the contest.

2. One entry per person.

3. You cannot change/edit your entry once the voting has begun.

4. Animation is an option, but must be formatted as a .gif.

5. The file format must be either PNG, JPEG, and GIF.

6. The size must follow the requirements in the SOTW topic.

7. Your signature must follow the theme Stated in the SOTW topic.

8. Your forum name must be in the signature.

9. The SOTW topic is not for discussion of signatures, the discussion of signatures will occur in the voting topic.

10. Entries must follow the Xisto Rules.

11. Entries must be at most PG-13. Moderators will judge whether it is or not.

Songs for the winner:

[media]http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/]

Edited by Eza (see edit history)

Congratulations to the winner.
:lol:

Maybe 1 of the banners needs to be disqualified because the full name of the maker is not in the banner but just two letters.

:)

Crime: Trespassing rule 8!

Naw man, the rules can bend by a bit all the time, I didn't write those rules with intention of screwing people over, i wrote them intending to keep the signatures in a general guide line, but now if people begin to take advantage of the rules, thats a whole different story.

Good job guys, and really, I am sorry I haven't been here much, and sorry that I haven't been able to make the congratulatory tags

Naw man, the rules can bend by a bit all the time, I didn't write those rules with intention of screwing people over, i wrote them intending to keep the signatures in a general guide line, but now if people begin to take advantage of the rules, thats a whole different story.
Good job guys, and really, I am sorry I haven't been here much, and sorry that I haven't been able to make the congratulatory tags

It's alright Trampo, I'm about to get around to them soon -- don't worry about it.

and LOL, I think i forgot to close this thread.