xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Benefits Of Almond

Its the result of a research that if one is using almond daily then he / she could resist heart diseases and diabetes. The type 2 diabetes can be resisted by the person who consumes almond daily. This research disclosed that the person who consumes almond daily is having a controlled insulin level in compared to the person who don?t. In addition almond also reduces LDL level. So its really good to include it in your daily diet.

I have hypoglycemia (the opposite of diabetes). Using almonds as a daily snack item has helped me maintain my sugar/insulin balance now for quite some time. It also has helped with my digestive system (since it is fiber) and with lowering my Cholesterol. Keep up the good advice contactskn. Edited by moderator (see edit history)

Years ago my mom found an articule that said eating at least 3 almonds a day helped prevent cancer. So it's possible it might help other things too. But since I actually like almonds, it sure wouldn't hurt to try right? I especially like those smoked, salted ones. But of course, the smoke and excess salt is probably bad for you so they will probably kill me. Oh well. You have to die from something. Imagine how dumb you would feel laying in a hospitial bed dying of nothing. :rolleyes:

Dear friend of mine obviously death is the biggest truth in this world all of us have to face this truth one day or other but many a times it occurs due to basic ignorance and due to which we suffer different diseases. And that is why I use to collect such information and quality of natural things and food like almond. Which basically don?t have any side effects. It is true that ailments can be cured by allopathic medicines but what about the side effects. Some times these side effects are very very severe and dangerous even to our life. Then why shouldn?t we go for a healthy and natural way to fight with our ailments. Have a healthy life dear friends.

actually i found that scientist are playing with us :D some times they say something is very nice to eat other time they say prevent from eating that. anyway almond is not very stomach friendly and if you have stomach diseases its better for you to eat its powder if you want. i have seen wikipedia and the energy of 100 grams of almonds is 578 kcal which is very high so it will be very helpful to have some almonds when some one goes to hiking because in some situations climbers have to stay up the mountain for two or more days for weather getting better and almonds with that amount of energy are really helpful. you can find almonds in most of chocolates and as its some type of nuts then you can find it in many foods too (most asian foods). almonds is rich in vitamins too and mostly in Vitamin E but the fat is not very low either so using it too much is dangerous for diabetic peoples. every natural food you find is very healthy for a normal people but for peoples with special diseases they should always prevent from some of natural foods or use them as little as they can. here is an article for more information about effects of high almond diets on diabetic people : http://findarticles.com/?noadc=1

Almond can also increase some weight. This is the reason many doctors ask us to take it in moderate amount. I have seen doctors asking patients of kidney stone to avoid almond in their diet. Too much of almond will increase weight and in turn this will affect the lifestyle and lead to kidney dysfunction, this could be one reason so it's better to avoid almond in excess in your diet.

Years ago my mom found an articule that said eating at least 3 almonds a day helped prevent cancer. So it's possible it might help other things too. But since I actually like almonds, it sure wouldn't hurt to try right? I especially like those smoked, salted ones. But of course, the smoke and excess salt is probably bad for you so they will probably kill me. Oh well. You have to die from something. Imagine how dumb you would feel laying in a hospitial bed dying of nothing. :rolleyes:

The advice about almonds is to eat "raw" almonds, not the roasted salted type. Posted Image Edited by moderator (see edit history)