xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
livepcportal

Using Dial Up And Broadband Connection Simultaneously?

Hello everyone,I have a broadband connection which recently I downgraded from 512kbps to 256kbps speed, I know it may sound very low, but, here in India, its still considered as good speed :unsure: Also, I have another option of connecting to internet through my mobile gprs/edge connection, using which at the moment I am currently posting here :lol: So, all I want to know that, is there any way by which I can combine both these internet connections so that I can get the benefits of much higher speed while surfing and downloading contents on my pc? I want to utilize both my internet connections to their full extent.The speed of internet connection using my mobile GPRS/EDGE highly varies depending on the time of accessing while my broadband connection gives almost constant and maximum speed that I can achieve from 256kbps internet connection.Waiting for replies and thanks in advance :D

As far as i know it is not possible. Combine two to get maximum speed ? :D nah, atleast one connection is used by your browser or torrent application to connect to ISP. How come it will get combine if the IP's of ISP are going to be different with connection IP. In my opinion this is not possible as at all.Try searching for google it is not documented by single user, so KS going to rip this term from now because of your thread. :D

i think combining to internet sources for one software is impossible but there is a software called forcebindip https://r1ch.net/projects/forcebindip which lets you to define a connection for each software in your windows so you can use two or more connection at same time with different softwares like downloading two files one with internet download manager and another with download accelerator plus.there is another solution too which is buying a router with load balancing feature but i actually don't think it can combine the bandwidth you can google for more results.