xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Eza

How To Earn Mycents The best way to get xistos.

The best way to get a lot of xistodollars on your account very fast is to start a lot of topics by yourself. It takes way too much time to look for a topic of somebody else to reply to. And it takes too much time and it needs too much attention to read the start post topic of somebody else and to read the posts of other people. This time can be better used by starting your own topic and typing your own topic start.Topics that are usefull can be like subjects about your hobby, something that interests you or something you read in the news paper.Pictures and videos seem to deliver a high rate of MyCents.Information about almost any subject can be easily found on wikipedia.Another fruitfull way is to join somebody else. The answers and replies of positive people who like to add something usefull to the topic can help to give new inspiration for a long reply. Since these people are very rare in forums you should try to be one yourself and be very carefull when you found somebody else who likes to add to your topics.Trying to react to people who like to troll is a waist of time. This time can be used much better in typing information about interesting topics and subjects you like yourself to tell about. And it is in vain to think that the things you type will change the attitude of the troll. The best way is to ignore the messages and the posts of the troll. The most used advice on the internet is: Don't feed the troll. This means that answering to the troll gives the troll the more reasons to go on with its boring trolling.The pleasure of being a member and adding content to this forum and earning a website and maybe a domaine name by posting is much higher when the focus is on joyfull subjects and friendly and helpfull members who like to help you and themselves to get the MyCents streaming in.

Edited by Eza (see edit history)

the #1 way in how to earn mycents is posting good, meaningful, related content. pictures and videos can be related to the topic you write about, but don't offer a lot of mycents. if they do, it's news to me and i would like to know what credible source you are getting your information from.

a good example of a post that has good, meaningful, related content can be shown in this thread here is How to SEO. it's a thread i posted a couple days ago.

although i only posted only twice in that thread, those two posts alone earned me $3 in mycents which means an average of $1.50 a post.

a lot of people complain about how they aren't earning enough mycents from their posts or how there is nothing to write about so they can't earn mycents. all i did was start a topic that i was interested in and a topic i felt others would be interested in and i posted about it.

i put in a good title
i put in a good sub title related to the title
the heading of my post is DIRECTLY related to my title
almost each paragraph talks about How to SEO.
100% unique content
the posts were over 3 paragraphs long

i am not saying everyone should follow the same format. but if people follow just a few easy steps, not only will they see more mycents earnings per post, but they will be happy more and start posting more. if people start posting more, the activity on Xisto will increase tremendously where it would be easier for new members to post and earn as well.

old members have absolutely no excuse because they are the ones who know how the system works. with just a little amount of effort, EVERYONE can benefit.

this is my short guide in how to earn mycents. i am a long time member, know how the system works, and offered proof that earning over $1 per post is NOT impossible!

@EzaSure, that is one way to make some really quick dollars, but the fun way to accumulate MyCENTs is to add to existing threads, engage with the other forum users, and basically get to know everybody on the forum. I did not really know about the MyCENTs that add up with pictures and videos, but I had no clue they counted for MyCENTs. I thought it was all about text. Besides, using web based rich text editors are an annoyance... it's much easier to type it all into Windows Live Writer and post it in through XML-RPC like we do for some websites - the server takes care of organizing the pictures, videos, and other content without the post author having to bother.But then again, there have to be folks on the forum who can start forum threads so there can be people like me who can reply to the threads. I guess that makes you and me partners in crime... a duo... Victor and Hugo...you make the threads and I fill them up! :-) (Speaking of Victor and Hugo, you can find a couple of episodes of the animated series on YouTube!)Posting to the forum is great because it is like being a part of a community. If, instead, you were to blog and had no commenters, that would get boring eventually and you would just pull out of it either out of frustration or out of boredom.@anwiiI'm sure we can all learn from you, the guru of SEO :-)I remember back in the old days you had started a thread about the Dish Network Scam on Trap 17 and got it to the top of the Google search engine!!! If you are an SEO consultant, I'm sure you rake in lots of $$$! :-)

1. Earning Big xistodollars is myth. With current earning level algorithm, you can only earn 1-2$ for 4-8 posts if you're new. If you're old and not in the list of top members (for which script runs differently i guess) will be able to keep up with 1-2$ for4-8 posts. 2. Quality of content has nothing to do with earning mycent. You can have quality posts, helpful answers and still getting 1$ for your 12-16 posts. Being at this place myself, not even admin can't refute this point. You can't earn 4-10$ xisto in one week. This script will not let you do that, this is the truth. Earlier it was possible to earn but nowadays this is not possible(i can't speak from sides of top or admin selected members i have no idea of their earnings). 3. Mycent script runs alternate day plus it stays down for one day per week(which you can verify yourself). So your chances of earning is only 3$ per week if you have more than 1k-2k posts and not in top member or post list of admin. 4. Posting thread with some content will give some earning only if you are new users. If threads are started by old members then they have no extra privilege or benefit. Infact they are getting less mycents so posting threads point is only for newcomers. How's that for being real ?

thanks mahesh2kanother thing that i have seen these days is that if you keep posting some amount of posts a day only some of them will be counted ,this is why you can not earn so much for a week. i think the goal of this script is to come forum every day and post about 2-4 reply and with this procedure you always have the most encome :D you can have. but if you post 20 reply today and do not come to forum for a week you will not earn as much as 20 posts.anyway i don't know how exactly this script works so these are only my guesses.

another thing that i have seen these days is that if you keep posting some amount of posts a day only some of them will be counted ,this is why you can not earn so much for a week.

I'm posting regularly and in most cases daily. Many of my posts don't get count in mycent calculation even though i avoid posting in no-count section. Answers section and few more section gives you NO mycents and NO postcount so i prefer to avoid posting there. I don't want to contribute to this forum which is giving me peanuts for my contribution by marking some forums as no earning. So i prefer to post in section where there is some value to be gained in return (or in case any other member needs desperate help in answers).

One truth which we realized about this script recently is- character count is no longer applicable as this script just vaguely and randomly passes mycent value. It's not doing what opaque promised like - wikipedia or authority link posting benefit or wisdom flag mycent increase etc etc. It's not even giving you value for posting on thread with page age and seo value. So all that this script is upto is some random value unless person is in top-members chosen by admin. Better just post 50-60 words per reply for say 6 to 12 post and forget about all value and BS to forum.

All good ideas, but you do contridict yourself a little. You say takes too much time going threw the existing posts, (of which I agree, it really does take forever) and to start new threads, but you also say to reply to posts to get a good thread going. I'm never very impressed with posts that somebody made up basing their information on wikipedia. Ususally, if I want to study a subject, I just google it, and check out the numberous web sites that come up. Random information on subjects I may not give a flying flip about isn't going to get me to adding replys. And if you just type up information, what is there to reply to unless you want to refute the information? I personally like topics that are more or less based on opinions, like what do you think about..... so that an actual discusion may take place rather than read a post that is more like listening to a teacher in school. More fun that way.

1. Earning Big xistodollars is myth. With current earning level algorithm, you can only earn 1-2$ for 4-8 posts if you're new. If you're old and not in the list of top members (for which script runs differently i guess) will be able to keep up with 1-2$ for4-8 posts.

At this moment, moi, about $1 for what looks like every 7 of my posts.

2. Quality of content has nothing to do with earning mycent. You can have quality posts, helpful answers and still getting 1$ for your 12-16 posts. Being at this place myself, not even admin can't refute this point.
You can't earn 4-10$ xisto in one week. This script will not let you do that, this is the truth. Earlier it was possible to earn but nowadays this is not possible(i can't speak from sides of top or admin selected members i have no idea of their earnings).

You're definitely right about that. It just seems that no matter how hard I try, the output ends up being the same, or that's how I feel so.

3. Mycent script runs alternate day plus it stays down for one day per week(which you can verify yourself). So your chances of earning is only 3$ per week if you have more than 1k-2k posts and not in top member or post list of admin.

Except that I haven't been able to do that, as I don't post very often, either due to lack of posts that I can respond to or because I don't have any topics to start off with, or because of classes or the fact that I can sometimes take forever in formulating a response or topic. I'm more of a topic non-starter anyway. If I tried to start a topic...only a few people would respond, at least that seems to be the case with Yahoo! Answers, anyway, and probably a forum or two I might have forgotten.

4. Posting thread with some content will give some earning only if you are new users. If threads are started by old members then they have no extra privilege or benefit. Infact they are getting less mycents so posting threads point is only for newcomers.
How's that for being real ?

That just isn't fair. Even for newcomers like myself fear of becoming an "old member." If I were an admin, however, I would chose to earn less and become an admin.

I'm posting regularly and in most cases daily. Many of my posts don't get count in mycent calculation even though i avoid posting in no-count section. Answers section and few more section gives you NO mycents and NO postcount so i prefer to avoid posting there. I don't want to contribute to this forum which is giving me peanuts for my contribution by marking some forums as no earning. So i prefer to post in section where there is some value to be gained in return (or in case any other member needs desperate help in answers).

I guess that would probably explain why I haven't been getting the minimum amount I had hoped to earn.

Great topic, thanks. Heres my opinion on it ;)

Cons:

Its quite somewhat "selfish" to post topics all about yourself. I'm not saying you're selfish.

Its good to let others start topics too.

Pros:

It can be quite useful to start topics, people can start to post on it and give you opinions.

More activities!

I don't mind posting without gain mycents. If I write in forum sections that the posts not count it's ok, if the subject is interesting i don't mind. That's something I always did in other forums so I see no reason to change it now.Either way I still don't understand all about the mycents system, so maybe I regret later, hehe.

All good ideas, but you do contridict yourself a little. You say takes too much time going threw the existing posts, (of which I agree, it really does take forever) and to start new threads, but you also say to reply to posts to get a good thread going.
I'm never very impressed with posts that somebody made up basing their information on wikipedia. Ususally, if I want to study a subject, I just google it, and check out the numberous web sites that come up. Random information on subjects I may not give a flying flip about isn't going to get me to adding replys. And if you just type up information, what is there to reply to unless you want to refute the information?

I personally like topics that are more or less based on opinions, like what do you think about..... so that an actual discusion may take place rather than read a post that is more like listening to a teacher in school. More fun that way.

It is possible that the content of the topic start post contradicts itself. But to who are you talking? The topic start tries to argue two main ways to earn myCents in a comfortable way.

The first point of the topic start is, that it costs the least time to start a topic.

The second point of the topic start deals with the situation that a nice member of the forum is found who wants to help to earn myCents.
If this nice member is found lots of myCents can be earnt by responding to the posts of that nice member. And the helpfull member can reply again.

This way the thread grows rapidly in an agreeable way and the posts add to the myCents in the credit accounts very fast.

I don't think anyone really knows how the MyCento system work except for the admin. It seems to be all speculation. There have been times when I have made way more than $3 a week, and I usually don't post until the end of the month because I am so busy with school, but I still end up getting over $6 in a few days and usually from a handful of post that are two paragraphs or more. So I am not sure if you are accurate when you say that some of the post don't count towards the MyCento system, and if that is true then I think the admin should inform the membership of that...otherwise its is deceptive in my humble opinion. I am not sure about how much a user receive from posting threads because I rarely post them, but it appears that posting replies are just fine when it comes to trying to meet my payment requirement for the end of the month. I posted two threads today, and they were the first threads that I have ever posted. I will see how they do once the system pays for me them, and the last 8 or so post that I have made.I am unsure about the quality also, but it appeared as if I made much more when I typed well and thought out post rather than rushed post that were for the purpose of meeting my monthly requirement. With school, I seem to have only a few days to meet my requirement and that results in posting content that is of less quality and not for entertainment as it use to be. When I first started posting here, I had fun debating about social issues and politics, and that entertainment and my desire to get my point across resulted in my post being much longer and well written. So it could be the quality or the fact that I wrote longer post due to my interest in the topic of discussion. I would really like to have further details on the effectiveness of threads, and how well they pay out in comparison to post. I seems that two long term members have different beliefs on how the system works. Mahesh says that quality and threads don't matter, and anwii says that quality does matter in regards to SEO, and in another thread I read he said that threads pay out more. I have heard many people say that threads pay out more, and I have also heard a lot of people say that SEO is an effective way to getting higher payout.

This is a very good read. I had to take a break and continue.Thanks for the information. I will try to post quality content whenever possible. As a new member of this forum I find it interesting and at the same time dissapointed. I see that some users are actually copying content from anotehr website and posting it here just to earn "myCents".Unfortunately, I haven't earned anything up to now. But will continue to post and enjoy the meaningful topics from other users.Thanks again.

Good grammar must have something to do with it all. Also I remember if I heard it here or on the sister forums but someone stated that the searchability had something to do with it. If you well phrased and documented your reply/post well then it would come up on google etc.Dont quote me on this, I may be completely wrong.

the admin should reply to this thread and explain why some users don't get mycents for every post,also if the quantity and quality matters for getting more mycents and i think that's allalso i have a question i have 10 posts and still no mycent :|