xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Se?or Maniac

I Need A New Sig For Here On Trap. Any suggestions.

Dude, sorry but that is quite possibly the ugliest signature that I have ever seen. It is definately not worth the time it takes to load. You can't even tell what is on your border, Link looks all screwed up.

DarkMeca's testing sig looks 4 billion times better and he just did it for you as an example.. I know you may be a beginner at Photoshop, but I am too, only been using it close to 1 and a half months, and look at my sig..

Sorry for the harshness in this reply, but dude, you seriously don't listen, I don't see why you even posted this if you aren't going to take people's advice??

Go to layer option and go to stroke instead of putting the stoke out site the sig click on the inside option from the pull down menu. This should work with any photoshop version.

Offensive comments? HA! No free speech? I'm giving my damn input... He asked for it, right? Anyways..Your new sig is 10,000 times better. Get that screen you have a Link, use a lasso tool and cut it out, then paste it to your new sig, add a wall texture to your background and it'll be near the first one you had and will probably look good.

I think that Xisto forums will be much better if people avoid putting banners as signatures. At the end they only make post reading more difficult and unconfortable plus they increase the size of the page.When did we lose the standard of "--" signatures?

I do not think that it increases the siz of the page. Aminly because I had invision at one point in time. And I had a text sig adn I had a gap there under the text.

I think that Xisto forums will be much better if people avoid putting banners as signatures. At the end they only make post reading more difficult and unconfortable plus they increase the size of the page.

When did we lose the standard of "--" signatures?

54864[/snapback]

I'm assuming that you mean banners as in large images, not small ones. If so, I agree with you.

Guys, just calm down, if you tried to make an image in ps and tried to learn it within 30 days, yours would be pretty crappy. Should I go and upload my first sig from 2 years ago and show you what I mean?

I'm assuming that you mean banners as in large images, not small ones.  If so, I agree with you.

Normally in Xisto people do not use small banners.
In Newsgroups nobody uses visual graphic signatures and for me it is really more comfortable and fast to post there.

Normally in Xisto people do not use small banners.

In Newsgroups nobody uses visual graphic signatures and for me it is really more comfortable and fast to post there.

55090[/snapback]

Just turn of signatures and avatars in My Controls then. No biggie :D