xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JaVe

Bring In A Tv Show Forum! Well, read the title and youll see wha.

This is a suggestion, i'm sure it would attract a lot of visitors. Bring in a tv show forum with a sub forum 'smallville, simpsons etc'. I know i would rush to the smallville forum and post a review on the episode every week if anyone'd missed it... It's a very good idea and should be thought about don't you think>? ;):P:D

This is a suggestion, i'm sure it would attract a lot of visitors.  Bring in a tv show forum with a sub forum 'smallville, simpsons etc'.  I know i would rush to the smallville forum and post a review on the episode every week if anyone'd missed it...  It's a very good idea and should be thought about don't you think>? ;)  :P  :D

51523[/snapback]

Yeah!

Maybe a sub forumn of Real Life or something. Then when you want to protest against the cancellation of a show, everyone can come here to talk about why it is bad to cancel!

I'd have loved to seen something like that when they were cancelling "Once and Again". That was a damn good show.

I don't think it would work as a protest outlet, but it would be a great idea for members to beable to talk about shows with other fans:D

----------------

Kristofer Hoch

"When did they cancel 'The Greatest American Hero'?"

This is a suggestion, i'm sure it would attract a lot of visitors.  Bring in a tv show forum with a sub forum 'smallville, simpsons etc'.  I know i would rush to the smallville forum and post a review on the episode every week if anyone'd missed it...  It's a very good idea and should be thought about don't you think>? :D  :D  :D

51523[/snapback]

a noteworthy idea. ;) but in my case, where tv shows shown in the USA take time to get aired in our part of the world (except for some reality shows like american idol, survivor, amazing race -- where we usually get satellite feed, and with primetime replays on the same day as in the USA), i could just imagine what's going on in the boobtube there. :D otherwise, i think we can have use for such a dedicated forum for tv shows at Xisto. :P at the very least, we get informed of episodes aired there and have foreknowledge before it gets shown in our part of the world. (and we can regale our housemates of episode spoilers, like we are some psychic or something) :D

That would be alot of Tv shows to add for all these Shows. I mean there are atleast 30 Tv shows i can think of and if you want him to add all of them i think he might not have the time to think of it and do it. You would probably have to give him a list of the most popular ones. Then he can just look at it and put it in.

IM sure i can blab a lot in that forum, simpsons/smallville etc, im a professional tv watcher man! Smallville i can definately blab, ask me anything and ill fill you in.

I think Simpsons is like the most popular show in the world. I mean everybody watches it. And plus its almost all over the world atleast in more parts of the world. Some people might not have it yet but im sure its atleast in Europe and maybe in Asia.

Hmmm...a TV Show forum. I'd post there for sure! That's a pretty good idea (So is the one about complaining about a cancelled show...I'd complain about Hamtaro getting cancelled...). Hopefully, they'll add that idea. Seems other people think it's a good idea, too!It does seem that the Simpsons is very popular...I don't watch it much, but I do watch it. I wouldn't consider it the most popular show in the world, though. There's probably a show more popular (I'm just guessing, though).

Oh that is a very good Idea.I would go there everyday and post simething new on CSI, Smallville, And The Screen Savers. Admin please aprove this it will help with keeping people active. Considering everbody watched T.V. Well most people. However the subforums for it might not work considering there is a lot of shows out there. Considering that a new show is created every minute it seems like now. But you could break it down like thisSoaps-Reality-Series-SpecialsThat would make it a little easier to navigate and all.ThanksEric Drinkard

This is a really good idea. Shame I didn't think of it, then I would get all the idea credit! ;). Anyway, i'm all for this idea. I might not use the forum much but I would check it out!

i also agree that it would be a good idea to have that kind of section. but maybe it could be expanded to an entertainment section. then it could include tv in it as well as other things that could fit into entertainment.it would be a nice addition to add and i think would be a popular area of discussion. good thought. ;)