xisto Community
ManifestMW2

Justin Bieber

I dont like him...hes only what 15-16 and hes talkn bout love n all that *BLEEP*, he makes me wanna punch him in the face with his gay voice...he should have a deep voice by now he needs to drop his balls already haha

I really don't see what the problem is. Are you insecure with the fact that he has millions of girls swooning over him and you don't? And his "gay voice"? Really? I don't see why everyone hates him so much. In my opinion, a bunch of people are just jumping on the "I hate Bieber" bandwagon. I personally have not heard his music and I don't plan to. But that doesn't mean I just blindly start trashing him.

I think justin bieber is just part of the 'hip hop' trend and if you haven't noticed it all dies off quickly so in a year or so no justin bieber :) other than that i really don't care about what justin bieber does i don't listen to his music or support him in any way so im not mad about his fame i would do it if i had a chance to become famous :P just my two cents~calebFTW

dont attack me but i agree justin doesnt deserve the amount of fame , exposure he is getting. i prefer selena gomez. well plz join my social network listed in my signature.

The only reason why Justin Bieber is receiving lots of popularity is because of the success of the marketers. The team that markets Justin Bieber has done a terrific job marketing him. Almost everyday, I come across his name/image more that once! It's not really about how much fame he should be deserving. It is about how well the marketers market.

I am not going to lie. Justin Bieber is an extremely talented kid. Think whatever you want to think but I believe that he is probably a better singer than you probably are. He has an amazing range and he can actually hit notes very accurately. If you take a look at some of his live acoustic covers (without any autotune), you can hear how well he REALLY sounds.

Most of the reason why he is receiving so much hate is from the bandwagon and the fact that people are throwing ad hominem attacks at him. They are attacking him as a person rather than his music. Bandwagon also has a huge role in this. People hate Justin Bieber so other people decide to "hate" him.

However, this is human nature and we are just going to have to accept this. Many people are closed minded people who do not really think about anything. This is why people get persuaded so easily by ads (even if it is not consciously). People don't stop and think about the logical, ethical, or pathological fallacies (and/or persuasion techniques) that are thrown at them.

The only reason why Justin Bieber is receiving lots of popularity is because of the success of the marketers. The team that markets Justin Bieber has done a terrific job marketing him. Almost everyday, I come across his name/image more that once! It's not really about how much fame he should be deserving. It is about how well the marketers market.
I am not going to lie. Justin Bieber is an extremely talented kid. Think whatever you want to think but I believe that he is probably a better singer than you probably are. He has an amazing range and he can actually hit notes very accurately. If you take a look at some of his live acoustic covers (without any autotune), you can hear how well he REALLY sounds.

Most of the reason why he is receiving so much hate is from the bandwagon and the fact that people are throwing ad hominem attacks at him. They are attacking him as a person rather than his music. Bandwagon also has a huge role in this. People hate Justin Bieber so other people decide to "hate" him.

However, this is human nature and we are just going to have to accept this. Many people are closed minded people who do not really think about anything. This is why people get persuaded so easily by ads (even if it is not consciously). People don't stop and think about the logical, ethical, or pathological fallacies (and/or persuasion techniques) that are thrown at them.

i agree . he is really a *BLEEP*. sings the way a sixer would. bloody gay!

I really don?t like him, when I first saw him I though he was like 13 14 years old, then I found out that the guy was 16! and what?s with that voice?? are they stopping his growing or something??, the main reason why I don?t like him is the hair!!! like his hair is just perfect always, why why?? how come a 16 year old have perfect hair always??? my brother don?t even comb his hair :P, anyways now talking seriously I?m not within the marketing target, so that?s not my product, the reason of his fame is the publicity and because they are well focused on what they want, and how they going to get it, they show a nice good looking boy who would not hurt a fly so moms like him because is a "nice singer role model" for their kids, and teenage girls like him cause he is cute, well dressed, can sing, romantic, songs, endless reasons, so these crazy girls are going to scream, ask, do whatever they can in their power to get their parents to buy them everything he produces, records, concerts, shirts, whatever.Remember when I was a teenager about 11 12 years old loveeee backstreet boys and nsync and all the boy bands available in the 90?s and I still listen to their music once in a while it brings me good memories, so every generation is going to have it?s cheese singers.

I really don´t like him, when I first saw him I though he was like 13 14 years old, then I found out that the guy was 16! and what´s with that voice?? are they stopping his growing or something??, the main reason why I don´t like him is the hair!!! like his hair is just perfect always, why why?? how come a 16 year old have perfect hair always??? my brother don´t even comb his hair :P, anyways now talking seriously I´m not within the marketing target, so that´s not my product, the reason of his fame is the publicity and because they are well focused on what they want, and how they going to get it, they show a nice good looking boy who would not hurt a fly so moms like him because is a "nice singer role model" for their kids, and teenage girls like him cause he is cute, well dressed, can sing, romantic, songs, endless reasons, so these crazy girls are going to scream, ask, do whatever they can in their power to get their parents to buy them everything he produces, records, concerts, shirts, whatever.
Remember when I was a teenager about 11 12 years old loveeee backstreet boys and nsync and all the boy bands available in the 90´s and I still listen to their music once in a while it brings me good memories, so every generation is going to have it´s cheese singers.

You just sound like a typical young guy who's jealous over Justin Bieber's fame and fortune.. Singing is subjective and it's different for everybody, terrible argument. I don't hate Bieber neither do I get why people hate him. There's a reason behind his success, there's a difference between him, you and me and that difference is what makes him successful.
Anyway lucky for you Bieber hater, here's a video of him getting shot and killed in CSI
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

You just sound like a typical young guy who's jealous over Justin Bieber's fame and fortune.. Singing is subjective and it's different for everybody, terrible argument. I don't hate Bieber neither do I get why people hate him. There's a reason behind his success, there's a difference between him, you and me and that difference is what makes him successful.Anyway lucky for you Bieber hater, here's a video of him getting shot and killed in CSI
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Mmmmm yeah right... First of all I'm not a guy, I'm a woman and not a teenage one, so it's just normal than I'm not into Justin or his music, because his target as I said before is different, he looks like a baby to me so I don't find him attractive, it's like a little brother type, so no dear I'm not going to scream and get crazy about him... then you are going to say that since I don't like Hanna Montana either then I'm a hater and jealous of her as well, blahhh... you don't even have an argument, if you like his music and his looks, go ahead like it, I don't have a problem with it, but I'm not going to listen to him or love it so you can say congratulations you can appreciate talent in everything... And you are right people like him and the rest of the world is different, but that is what makes life rich, because everyone can succeed and get fame and fortune by doing different things, so I'm not going to get jealous over a boy who worked hard and got something, c'mon that's just stupid.

As I said before, the music industry is always going to have singers for every generation and every type of person, I had my teenage singers as well and loved them at that time, probably older people at that time didn't like them but I did not made a fuss about it, is a simple opinion. I don't think backstreet boys got mad at blink 182 for made fun of them in one of their videos, so get over it, it's an industry that manage money all they care about is making more money and offer people what they want and if people don't know what they want to hear or see, they are going to create something to fill that hole, and for this moment Justin did that, he's happy the companies are happy so let him have his fame minute, thanks God when the industry gets saturated with this kind of pop culture a band always appear to break the cycle, so it's just a matter of time. o_O.

Aaahh and by the way I'm not obsessed about him, I'm not going to watch crazy videos about him being killed or whatever, I don't care what he does or what happen to him.. If you adore him that much by making this videos massive all you do is spread the hate, sooo, good luck to u and your little lover.

Mmmmm yeah right... First of all I'm not a guy, I'm a woman and not a teenage one, so it's just normal than I'm not into Justin or his music, because his target as I said before is different, he looks like a baby to me so I don't find him attractive, it's like a little brother type, so no dear I'm not going to scream and get crazy about him... then you are going to say that since I don't like Hanna Montana either then I'm a hater and jealous of her as well, blahhh... you don't even have an argument, if you like his music and his looks, go ahead like it, I don't have a problem with it, but I'm not going to listen to him or love it so you can say congratulations you can appreciate talent in everything... And you are right people like him and the rest of the world is different, but that is what makes life rich, because everyone can succeed and get fame and fortune by doing different things, so I'm not going to get jealous over a boy who worked hard and got something, c'mon that's just stupid.
As I said before, the music industry is always going to have singers for every generation and every type of person, I had my teenage singers as well and loved them at that time, probably older people at that time didn't like them but I did not made a fuss about it, is a simple opinion. I don't think backstreet boys got mad at blink 182 for made fun of them in one of their videos, so get over it, it's an industry that manage money all they care about is making more money and offer people what they want and if people don't know what they want to hear or see, they are going to create something to fill that hole, and for this moment Justin did that, he's happy the companies are happy so let him have his fame minute, thanks God when the industry gets saturated with this kind of pop culture a band always appear to break the cycle, so it's just a matter of time. o_O.

Aaahh and by the way I'm not obsessed about him, I'm not going to watch crazy videos about him being killed or whatever, I don't care what he does or what happen to him.. If you adore him that much by making this videos massive all you do is spread the hate, sooo, good luck to u and your little lover.

All I'm saying is I dislike how most teenagers/ young people calls Justin Bieber gay because he's rich.. I don't like him much either but unlike most people I don't go around calling people gay just because I'm jealous of them
FYI I didn't make the video, if you havn't noticed it's an episode from CSI. Nor do I love him. Why the personal insult?
What's with all the hate on this forum? 2 years ago I joined this forum and 2 years later I come back its still filled with hatred..

All I'm saying is I dislike how most teenagers/ young people calls Justin Bieber gay because he's rich.. I don't like him much either but unlike most people I don't go around calling people gay just because I'm jealous of themFYI I didn't make the video, if you havn't noticed it's an episode from CSI. Nor do I love him. Why the personal insult?
What's with all the hate on this forum? 2 years ago I joined this forum and 2 years later I come back its still filled with hatred..

I never said anything about not like him because he´s rich, so your comment makes no sense at all, I didn´t say you made the video either, I just gave out my opinion about Justin and you were the one coming after me calling me a "typical young man jealous of Justin Beaver fame and fortune???" and you are still attacking me telling me I´m jealous of someone I don´t even know???, so if you don´t want any "personal insults" you should watch your comments and don´t make them yourself in the first place. I don´t think the forum is full of hate, but if someone respond to your comments the rude way you did to mine don´t expect an "I love you" back and "let´s be friends" in return.

Justin Bieber = The worst person in the world, he sounds like a girl! First time I heard his songs ! thought it was a girl, that's just ridiculous! How do people even slightly 'like' him, well, the only reason is that they think he is 'hot' YEAH RIGHT!

If, for some reason, you happen to be bored today, here's about 20 seconds worth of entertainment:1) Go to Google Translate (translate.google.com)2) In the box, type "Will Justin Bieber ever hit puberty" (without the quotation marks)3) Translate it from English to Vietnamese4) Now, copy the Vietnamese translation and paste it back into the text box5) Translate it from Vietnamese back into English