xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NNNOOOOOO

Editing Member Titles

Can the member title be customized? If so, how? I've been lookin' for a way to do it, but didn't find it. It's bothering me so bad right now.

hmmm, if you are asking why do some have a member titles and some don't? then that's because you can get a member title only when you have 500 posts or more. otherwise you can't get a member title. it is something like a reward is been giving to you when you post a lot here and being active. and as i can see you have now about 79 posts. so just 421 more posts and you will get yours ;) .

500 post onwards gives you option in your settings page for the title customization. You can edit the title below your userid with the help of these settings. I never edited that part and i don't know how good it is. You can edit it once you get 500 posts till then enjoy your posting.

Alright. 500 posts and I can edit it.... *thinks about things to post about*

LOL. Same here, but I already know what my membertitle would be once I get to five hundred posts. I'mma be the "Mad Hatter".

I only have 444 posts with this post, so I will need to post 56 more posts and as I understand I will be able to edit my title :D I am able to edit it already on Xisto forums though, with time will need to think what title I will use :P