xisto Community

Hi guys...Dunno if you remember me... but I'm Nameless_?And hopefully I'll be back for good.If I remember.:(Sorry, lifes been busy and stuff, I hope you all still remember me. :/ But yeah... and hopefully, this time I will fully learn how to program and stuff as wellTrap has been my home... and always will? I don't know. But yeah. :) Nice to see you all? :P I'll try and hang around more often, and do some real work for once. :) :) :)

Hi guys...Dunno if you remember me... but I'm Nameless_?
And hopefully I'll be back for good.
If I remember.
:(

Sorry, lifes been busy and stuff, I hope you all still remember me. :/
But yeah... and hopefully, this time I will fully learn how to program and stuff as well
Trap has been my home... and always will?

I don't know. But yeah. :)

Nice to see you all? :P I'll try and hang around more often, and do some real work for once. :) :) :)

Welcome back nameless_ , I remember you and almost every old member will be remembering you... :)
and probably would be missing you, as you were very active back then :)
I am glad that you came back here again....hope this forum will be pick up some pace again after your return :rolleyes:

Welcome back nameless_ , I remember you and almost every old member will be remembering you... :)and probably would be missing you, as you were very active back then :)
I am glad that you came back here again....hope this forum will be pick up some pace again after your return :rolleyes:

Haha... I remember the times when I wouldn't sleep for ages just to post on Trap. :P
Nice... Has this forum been rather dead lately? You make it seem like it is. :/

And that would really suck, because I like this place alot.

Haha... I remember the times when I wouldn't sleep for ages just to post on Trap. :PNice... Has this forum been rather dead lately? You make it seem like it is. :/

And that would really suck, because I like this place alot.

Welcome back, nameless. it's really good that you are returning, and its perfectly at the right time too, everyone is sooo dull here cause there is pretty much NOTHING to do. I remember seeing you from time to time a few months ago, but I wish you can be more active now, good luck on your foruming!

hi namless, welcome back to Xisto or trap community ;) again. i know you maybe don't remember me but i remember some of your post and i know you were an active member before. so, i am so happy to see you around again :). hope you will have fun again here, and give us some real worthy posts because as you can see the forum is kinda dead these days :(. but this is ok, since there are members like you are coming back again :P . and between, someone told me to put you on the KS board, and send you the scary words " you are wanted" . but seems you saved yourself :D , and if you let me i will add you t the board if you don't mind :blush: . finally, i hope i can see you in chat room someday, have fun.

Really?Hmm... then I see this forum really hasn't changed much then. :P It was pretty dead when I left, and now its still deadish when I came back... :/ Not a good sign, really. And has the admins even been on lately? If they read the "What do you want from Xisto" page, then they would probably be able to fix the "forums being dead" problem", because there was this time were many members were quitting the old Xisto because of some issues that the admins wouldn't address to... But yeah. :) I remember you all... and I will probably be posting a lot of questions. :P Sometime when I need to. Really, web_designer? :/ Well, that would've been pretty useless because I wouldn't have checked my account anyway if I was inactive. :P But thanks. I feel loved. You won't tell me who told you to do that though... yeah?:P What's the KS board? ... Everythings so new and changing... its gonna take me some time to get used to this.

Really?Hmm... then I see this forum really hasn't changed much then. :P It was pretty dead when I left, and now its still deadish when I came back... :/ Not a good sign, really.
And has the admins even been on lately? If they read the "What do you want from Xisto" page, then they would probably be able to fix the "forums being dead" problem", because there was this time were many members were quitting the old Xisto because of some issues that the admins wouldn't address to...

But yeah. :) I remember you all... and I will probably be posting a lot of questions. :P Sometime when I need to.

Really, web_designer? :/ Well, that would've been pretty useless because I wouldn't have checked my account anyway if I was inactive. :P But thanks. I feel loved. You won't tell me who told you to do that though... yeah?
:P What's the KS board?
... Everythings so new and changing... its gonna take me some time to get used to this.

well, who told me that??
the evil anwiii of course :D. and KS board is a topic i made and it is kinda funny, cool and encouraging others to be more active :) check this link

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/73163-Xisto-boardjoin-us-and-be-ative/

please read it and tell me what do you think??

well, who told me that??the evil anwiii of course :D. and KS board is a topic i made and it is kinda funny, cool and encouraging others to be more active :) check this link

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/73163-Xisto-boardjoin-us-and-be-ative/

please read it and tell me what do you think??

Why am I not surprised? :/ My guess was anwill. :P Haha... well, I think I'm back. So... that's good... for now. :)

About the board... wow. I don't know. :P The first thing I thought was: "Opaque - Wanted... wow. I totally agree. :)" I'm assuming he hasn't been active. :/
But on second thought... It looks like a sad attempt to reboot the forums again? I don't know. I looks pretty empty. :/ And I'll join, but I don't have any good display pictures or anything. :P My face looks retarded. But yeah... just give me a black box for a picture or something until I find something really good. :)

But that is a really good idea. :) I like it. :) Good job web_designer. :) :) :) Thumbs up to you!!!

Why am I not surprised? :/ My guess was anwill. :P Haha... well, I think I'm back. So... that's good... for now. :)
About the board... wow. I don't know. :P The first thing I thought was: "Opaque - Wanted... wow. I totally agree. :)" I'm assuming he hasn't been active. :/
But on second thought... It looks like a sad attempt to reboot the forums again? I don't know. I looks pretty empty. :/ And I'll join, but I don't have any good display pictures or anything. :P My face looks retarded. But yeah... just give me a black box for a picture or something until I find something really good. :)

But that is a really good idea. :) I like it. :) Good job web_designer. :) :) :) Thumbs up to you!!!

oh no, never. i won't put you on the board until you upload your avatar. like i could add a black box refers to ya :P. no,i will wait for your picture and be sure the minute you uploads it the second minute you will be on the board :D , and glade you liked the idea :blush: , enjoy.

Bbbbbut... can't I just be a black box? :(Finding a good avatar takes some time. :P And it would be stupid if I just went and found a black box for my avatar just for the board to feature a black box as me. :)

Hello nameless_ i do not remember you since i am still really new to the site :P but welcome back to Xisto im sure you know more about the site then i do lol well hello ;) hope you have a enjoyable\pleasant time :DSicerely, caleb

It's nice to see you new people here. :) That's great to see. Just keep posting on the forums and having a great time. We all love you guys. And I'm glad the mycent thing is working for you too. :) So yeah. thanks for the welcome back welcome. You'll probably know more than me since Xisto changed into Xisto and they have new functions and regulations now.