xisto Community
contactskn

Swine Flu Is it dangerous.

Hi friends Day before yesterday a lady in our city died due to swine flu. I would like to know did any body experience this. Is this Flu very dangerous. As soon as this incident occured here the government started rapid actions related to safegurding the general public and the Medical department is also taking full care of hygiene etc. in the city. Do any body knows the basic symptoms of Swine Flu if so please share. Thanks.

My city had this issue last year. For 3 months the city was declared under level 6 by goverment. We were not allowed to go outside the city and all the incoming to city was stopped. I managed to survive along with many people arround me. I can tell you that this is bad because you really need to take care of in this situation. Don't rely on those ayurvedic medicines only. Use all possible ways to clean your house and the society or apartment in which you live. Be safe.

The swine flu is LESS DANGEROUS than the normal flu. The only reason it's "worse" is because there was nothing to combat it, thus you had a much higher chance of contracting it. If the regular flu had no antibodies it would have been worse than the swine flu.Since there are antibodies for both now, the regular flu is back to being the most dangerous.

The swine flu is LESS DANGEROUS than the normal flu. The only reason it's "worse" is because there was nothing to combat it, thus you had a much higher chance of contracting it. If the regular flu had no antibodies it would have been worse than the swine flu.
Since there are antibodies for both now, the regular flu is back to being the most dangerous.

I believe lots of schools around the United States require you to take a swine flu vaccine before you are able to be admitted to school. If you do not have the vaccine, I believe they give you a deadline before they expel you.

In our country last year as it was said was a swine flu epidemic or pandemic? but I personally didn't take an vaccine and didn't get infected. My several friends were cured in hospital in a week and only a minimum number of people died from it, usually people die from regular flu too, so public-ally swine flu was made a very dangerous disease here in my country and companies which sell vaccines and other pharmacy stuff got lots of income..As I know, swine flu is coming this year too, after a month or so the flue epidemic should accrue as always, periodically every year.. at least here..I've read and saw on TV a lot of different conspiracy about all these epidemics, sometimes I don't know what to believe.. sometimes it's really disappointing and dangerous.. It all seems to be about money.. As if somebody is interested to spread different flu mutations and sell vaccine for it that people would buy medicine and even more medicine, not even thinking about the results how it will effect human kind in 50-200 years period. Good, legal business, the more people buy, the more income you get..I just wish, people were healthy, but it seems that money is the priority, then health, it's hard to find healthy food anymore as everything is somehow unhealthy :D and all that leads to bad immunity system and flu and etc.