xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Decade Plan I would like to know more about Decade plan

Hi friends I would like to know more details about decade plan which I have seen in Xisto - Support so please provide me with a link for the details or please provide the details here as reply. Thanks in advance.

Hi friends
I would like to know more details about decade plan which I have seen in Xisto - Support so please provide me with a link for the details or please provide the details here as reply. Thanks in advance.

The rundown is pretty much as follows:

It's $10 for an entire year
You get one database
You can park domains but can not add on domains

Other than those and the bandwidth/space differences, it's pretty much like the $1.95 a month plan.

You can use search function at the top for the decade plan thread. Unfortunately i can't use search because it is giving me error i'm not sure about others. Also there is one more chance of this thread being in alert and notice or xisto network section so have to search for it. Decade plan offers - 10 year hosting, 1 mysql DB, limited space and bandwidth that is what i have managed to gather so far. But if you want to host static sites with less content then this is perfect plan. Oh one update by the way- domain prices are increased and at Xisto - Web Hosting domain cost is 14$.

decade plan:hosting a website for 10 yearsstorage space: 100 megabytebandwidth: 1000 megabytecosts: $ 10,--the costs can be earnt by posting in this forum.the expectation is that it needs about like 100 posts to earn xisto$ 10,--.when the time and the effort to make 100 posts are acceptable or when $ 10,-- can be spent easily this seems to be a nice bargain for a relative small and simple website with a relative small amount of views.http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ .com domain costs $ 12,95 at Xisto - Web Hosting.com http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ Space Limit: 100 MBend of quote.quote:Bandwidth Limit: 1000 MBend of quote.it is a linux server service.quote:Linux PHP-MySQL Hosting - Decade Planend of the quote.

Edited by inea (see edit history)

inea is correct. RPG- pay attention. it's called a decade plan for a reason. it's not for 1 year....haha

here is a direct link to the original thread when opaque posted about the decade plan. it explains the plan and the questions users had when opaque first intruduced this plan 6 months ago... DECADE PLAN

A .com domain costs $ 12,95 at Xisto - Web Hosting.com

Oh thank you for posting this. Now go buy domain for yourself from Xisto - Web Hosting and then post this statement again. Just for the sake of information - VAT cost of 2$ is added to your 12.95$ bill and total becomes 14.95$. Hmm..so don't go to just news and believe it. Do take a look at your billing receipt. I hope you learned something new.

Oh thank you for posting this. Now go buy domain for yourself from Xisto - Web Hosting and then post this statement again. Just for the sake of information - VAT cost of 2$ is added to your 12.95$ bill and total becomes 14.95$. Hmm..so don't go to just news and believe it. Do take a look at your billing receipt. I hope you learned something new.

Wait, who all has to pay VAT costs? When I got my last domain there were no extra charges, and my monthly charges for my hosting haven't had VAT fees added.

Isn't that just a Euro thing?

Wait, who all has to pay VAT costs? When I got my last domain there were no extra charges, and my monthly charges for my hosting haven't had VAT fees added.
Isn't that just a Euro thing?

Opaques business"Xisto" is located in india. And here in india we do have VAT. All my reciepts of xisto has VAT charges on it. Current news of .com or TLD domain price hike is relatively new notice that you have missed this. You can see this quote from my recent domain bill.

Invoice #21942Invoice Date: 2010/08/22
Due Date: 2010/08/27
Description Amount
- <snipped>.com - 1 Year/s - DNS Management - Email Forwarding - ID Protection * $12.95 USD
Sub Total:
$12.95 USD
10.30% Tax Due:
$1.33 USD
Credit:
$14.28 USD
Total:
$0.00 USD

I hope this clears the doubt.

Opaques business"Xisto" is located in india. And here in india we do have VAT. All my reciepts of xisto has VAT charges on it. Current news of .com or TLD domain price hike is relatively new notice that you have missed this. You can see this quote from my recent domain bill.

I hope this clears the doubt.

Ah, luckily I don't deal with VAT, :P. Here's my recent charge:

Sub Total: $1.95 USD
Credit:
$1.95 USD
Total:
$0.00 USD

1.95$ ? which domain extension is that ? .info or other ? .com never charges in 1.95$.are you sure this is the Non-VAT receipt of your domain purchase ? Because domain bills are always charged with VAT. I'm confused about the domain amount, 1.95$ ? weird pricing in billing so far.

ok. what does any of this have to do with the decade plan? absolutely nothing. please start a new thread or post in a relevant oneand to clear things up, mahesh was talking about a domain tax. not a hosting tax. so when rpg posted how much his hosting is without a tax, mahesh got confused because rpg is getting confused. all this is really confusing :)

Dear friends thank you all very much for the detailed replies which really helped me and I think according to my need the current plan which I am having here is perfect for me and would not like to change to decade plan right now obviously it a cool plan for a static site not having much frequent changes. By the way thanks again.