xisto Community
spawn_syxx9

What Do You Use Your Computer For? it seems I am way behind...

What is your computer generally used for?  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

LOL funny subject it is well funny when you think about it.. i use it to1. Listen to music2. Do my homework3. Make graphics4. Send emails 5. Go on msn6. Make websites7. Reading about the new stuff in the world (technology these days)8. Downloading programms which i need9. Keeping my site running10. Watch things etc

Man... I'm embarresed to say what I use it for, but here it goes:1. Homework2. Music3. TV4. Gaming5. Website Creation6. H3nt41/pr0n7. Anime8. Shopping9. Passing away time10. Trying to take over the world!

:) i use it for both programming and entertainment ( like say ... watch dvdz on mah ystem and also scripting / coding on dis same thing ... i also game a lot on dis thing .. so guess its a combo :rolleyes: of option 1 and 2 )

Ok ok!, I use my computer for any thing you can think. Like most of other people, I use my computer mostly for work and study but it's also my entertainment system. some of what i do with my computer are;Designing web sitesWriting articles and scientific papersChecking my e-mailsListening to musicDoing my home worksDownloading programs which I need themTyping my needed documentsDoing researchMaking stuff for other peopleGoing to different websites that I really don't need to do I guessChecking my Ebay, Paypal, E-gold and moneybookers accountsBut I Rarely play PC or online games, in fact i have no enogh time to do that

* designing and publishing websites* programming (c++,vb, php/asp/javascript)* tech support (emails and forums)* ebay/overstock auctions* posting on various sites I'm involved with* games! -- I'm a total mmorpg gamer (gf plays which doesn't help ;))* image manipulations and creations (banners, posters, business cards, etc...)The majority of what I do on my computer is work related. Although, I do enjoy playing a few hours of WoW once in a while (especially sunday early afternoon) :huh:

Mainly I use mine for programming. However, I do sometimes use it for entertainment. Especially while I'm programming. I also use it to visit a few websites, chat on Instant Messengers, and a few other things. One other thing I do is work on my website. I don't normally play games on it.

I've never thought that deeply before about what i use my computer for, but here goes!*Designing and making websites*Watching DVDs when my dvd player packs in (including workout dvds-imagine me working out in front of my ibook!)*Chatting on Amsn (good version of messenger for mac)*Writing college work*Surfing the net/chatting on forums (like this one!)*Playing games*Downloading and listening to music on itunesAnd i think that's about it!

Well since I get a dell 600m free from the school... comes with a load of blocking stuff and crap.. that they monitor us with. I think I1. Post @ Trap 172. School Work Related3. Check my forum(s) and web site4. Update my polls and survays w/ Zoomerang.como5. Anything else I feel like (Gmail, Meebo, games, fun stuff)

i do a little of eveything...i code webpages and learning some other languages atm. and i play games listen to music chat download *BLEEP* and *BLEEP* loads of other things.i use my computer for pretty much eveything

i bascially use my compueter for both the basic use and the programming...but i can only pick one so i chose the basic use...on the basic use part i usually use it for playin my games store n play my music , chat with my friends and update my myspace....on the programming side its basically i guess editing my site and managing it...to manage my sites i used to only use golive cs2 but now i moved on to dreamweaver because i was golive wouldnt allow me to use it anymore because of the 30 trial thing =/ but dreamweaver is just about good enough but i need to learn more about it...

Basically I use my computer for:1. Surfing on the internet2. Checking my email3. socialize with my colleague, and family4. Listening to music5. Watching movies6. Do some programming (VB) and learning PHP,ASP7. PhotoshopDont play games that much because my vga card cant handle it...:( but beside playing games, I just love my computer..It has everything I need it..