xisto Community
web_designer

Knowledgesutra Board...join Us And Be Ative...

now, i am seriously thinking of changing the rules i put above and starting annoying members :P . i mean i am thinking of taking anwiii's idea of adding members without their permissions to the board, and send them the scary words "YOU ARE WANTED" :D .
but i will do more than that, i will pm everyone who is been added to the board, and tell him about that and i will give him/her the choice to be removed from the board if he/she didn't want to. and i really think that this is a good idea, because members who are away and didn't come to the forum for a long time, will receive a notification in their email and then they will give the forum a visit and see what is all about?? ;)

so what do you think guys and girls??? good idea or not??

Ah, its a good idea but it seems abit "google-ish" to me... well, we will see how it goes.

why don't you try to come up with a good idea of your own, deadmad? isn't there a new sotw you should be working on? don't worry about others who take an initiative in things, worry about your own responsibilities first.and btw- make buffalohelp the first one on the most wanted list. i think he still thinks he is the best admin for the job. i will bet $100 cash that if we get better mods and a better admin in here, this place will be more than twice as good as it is today. who wants to take me up on this bet. opaque??? :)

why don't you try to come up with a good idea of your own, deadmad? isn't there a new sotw you should be working on? don't worry about others who take an initiative in things, worry about your own responsibilities first.

I did say "lets see how it goes", thats a neutral statement :D Oh yea, and the SOTW's aren't going on because of many many reasons... like holding the logo ransom and stuff. Those are part of my "responsibilities" too, but nobody is listening to me... even when I TRIPLE posted myself over 3 months to say the message.

and btw- make buffalohelp the first one on the most wanted list. i think he still thinks he is the best admin for the job. i will bet $100 cash that if we get better mods and a better admin in here, this place will be more than twice as good as it is today. who wants to take me up on this bet. opaque??? :)

That was my idea, or opinion or whatever, I said that like a 1000 times. :P and I think you should be a admin or whatever...

Hi there,As I said I would like to join the KS board you have designed after some days, and here I am. Ok so here is my old school request.. which I used for staying absent in the school days :) :=============Hello web_designer, I am member of KS. As per the regulations of your KS Board, I have been active in the boards lately, and deem fit to be put on the boards. I assure you that I would give no chance of giving KS Board a bad name by making myself to be put on the 'wanted list'.Thanking you,BCD=============

wd is taking a break right now for the last couple days. she should be back online in a couple more days. be patient. i didn't want you to think she is ignoring you :)

Hi there,
As I said I would like to join the KS board you have designed after some days, and here I am. Ok so here is my old school request.. which I used for staying absent in the school days :) :
=============

Hello web_designer,

I am member of KS. As per the regulations of your KS Board, I have been active in the boards lately, and deem fit to be put on the boards. I assure you that I would give no chance of giving KS Board a bad name by making myself to be put on the 'wanted list'.

Thanking you,
BCD
=============

thank you BCD, this was the most elegant request i got till now :) i am really appreciated. and i will put you on the board soon, and sorry for the delay but i wasn't active for about a week, may be i should put myself on the board now :D . but i was making a huge step in my life and i didn't have a net for a few days. so again sorry and i will add you soon. and be careful, from the "wanted list" ;) .

wd is taking a break right now for the last couple days. she should be back online in a couple more days. be patient. i didn't want you to think she is ignoring you

oh anwiii, thanks a lot :) for the explanation. i knew i could count on you ;) . and between, your words really made me smile, they looked like an answer machine words :P . but they were so supportive, thanks for covering me friend :) .

Cool idea web_designer I hope I get on that stamp soon! However it seems Xisto has died there is never anything to post about or anyone is on-line, the maximum people I have seen on-line this week is 3... The forums is slowly getting more and more inactive. :(

sorry for the delay guys, i won't do it again :blush: . now BCD and ash-bash are on Xisto board. welcome here guys and take care :)

Posted Image