xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
deadmad7

Trance Beat... made using fruity loops 8

hey guys, you have an interesting work in here. deadmad i liked your first one more. it is mixed better than the second one. the second one like containing gabs here and there. the third one is better than the second one, and it reminds me of the intro music in video games :P. but in general you did a good job. rob yours is a good piece too, i liked it. it reminds me of jungles. you did a unique beat in here, so post more when you can, i would love to hear more from you.

FL Studio 8, eh? Here is a file that i wouldn't mind sharing (as my original intention was to release it to the public anyway). I would be interested in any remix that you make of it. It is not complete, but you can still work with it so long as you have the same plug-ins unlocked. Can't guarantee the percussion, though.http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

TrueFusion, your link to warzone2100 doesn't seem to be working. I tried a few times and it's dead. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ isn't working either. Could be my ISP... The connection has timed outThe server at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ is taking too long to respond.Will try it later.

TrueFusion, your link to warzone2100 doesn't seem to be working. I tried a few times and it's dead. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ isn't working either. Could be my ISP...
The connection has timed out
The server at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ is taking too long to respond.

Will try it later.

I can download it fine from the website... but when I load it up on my FL Studio, it says that the .FLP file is corrupt. I don't know, it could be because of my version.

The file was originally created under FL Studio 8, but i did make some modifications to the song under FL Studio 9. I did not think it would be that much of a problem using an older version of FL Studio that is merely one version below the one i use. But i can confirm that the file is not corrupt, as i have downloaded it myself and it opened perfectly under FL Studio 9. If you have purchased FL Studio, then you can download the latest FL Studio (since the license allows for unlimited updates to the program). If you have downloaded FL Studio illegally, then tough noogies.

I made a creepy graveyard/spooky building up noise... I know its not that good but It's my first attempt :D

The file was originally created under FL Studio 8, but i did make some modifications to the song under FL Studio 9. I did not think it would be that much of a problem using an older version of FL Studio that is merely one version below the one i use. But i can confirm that the file is not corrupt, as i have downloaded it myself and it opened perfectly under FL Studio 9. If you have purchased FL Studio, then you can download the latest FL Studio (since the license allows for unlimited updates to the program). If you have downloaded FL Studio illegally, then tough noogies.

Well, I downloaded it Illegally! (phweet :P you really think im going to spend $200 bucks?). And all i have to do is download FL studio 9 lol... who actually buys stuff today? :D

spooky.mp3

Interesting spooky graveyard theme.. add drums to it or something to make it more musical!I finally got Warzone2100.flp to download (with a proxy, the site still doesn't work for me). It sounds nice, but I seem to be missing the two slicer samples. I'm still working on some song ideas, experimenting with the stuff as I go. I don't know my way around FL yet so sometimes what's in my head doesn't translate well into the song.

I made a creepy graveyard/spooky building up noise... I know its not that good but It's my first attempt :D

Well, I downloaded it Illegally! (phweet :P you really think im going to spend $200 bucks?). And all i have to do is download FL studio 9 lol... who actually buys stuff today? :D

:o Oh, it is spooky deadmad, and scary too like a ghost walking in my living room :D . but it is fine for the first attempt, and do your best next time. good luck and thank you for sharing.

p.s: please stay away fro the ghost scary music :P.

Still using FL 8 ? Anyway, i downloaded it. Nice one deadmad. :P Unable to download to download the songs of rob and truefusion. :| I think there is something wrong with internet connection that i have.