xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tramposch

Sotw #13 - Entries

I'm a newbie in designing sigs so I'm going on slowly even though I wanted to try for this one. Can I try next week or will there be a delay for SOTW#14? Sorry I don't follow this section much :(

I'm a newbie in designing sigs so I'm going on slowly even though I wanted to try for this one. Can I try next week or will there be a delay for SOTW#14? Sorry I don't follow this section much :(

I think you should try anyway. The main purpose of these contests is to yes find a winner, but the underlying purpose is to help each of us get better. The people who are currently involved int his seem to be of good character, and I am sure you will get constructive criticism. Which actually I am hoping to get. because there is no way to know if I am doing some techniques right or wrong without others input.

I promise no one will laugh or put ya down :)

Posted Image

I really really really hate this one and put little to no effort into it. Just thought I'd put that out there.

I haven't had much time to tend to my graphics since I have had Two aday's and backstage in between.

Good entries so far.

Posted Image

I really really really hate this one and put little to no effort into it. Just thought I'd put that out there.

I haven't had much time to tend to my graphics since I have had Two aday's and backstage in between.

Good entries so far.

YAY! C.C. FTW! I gotta do a c.c. or v.v. sig soon! That looks pretty good. The only problem I find with it is the render, its the MOST used render of c.c. everywhere, so it doesn't look new. But no one else will notice it cause they don't watch the anime :lol: Pretty good effects though, and is it just me or do i see 2 soldiers in the sig?

Anyways, I think we have enough people to start the sig by tomorrow! Don't forget trampo. ;)

EDIT: i see 5 of them now.

Edited by deadmad7 (see edit history)

hey guys, well done. all of you did a great job in here. i like all the entries till now. things gonna be cool this Sotw, YES. this is what i was looking for.@tramposch, it is a very good one, i like it. i love green in general and you did a good work in the background.@trufusion, nice to see you here, you are always come up with a unique thing. i like your special touch.@simpleton, come on try your best mate and we all support you. i hope you will have a time to enter this Sotw. i would like to see your work. but if you didn't have enough time. it is ok, we will wait for you next Sotw.good luck for all :) .

YAY! C.C. FTW! I gotta do a c.c. or v.v. sig soon! That looks pretty good. The only problem I find with it is the render, its the MOST used render of c.c. everywhere, so it doesn't look new. But no one else will notice it cause they don't watch the anime :lol: Pretty good effects though, and is it just me or do i see 2 soldiers in the sig?
Anyways, I think we have enough people to start the sig by tomorrow! Don't forget trampo. ;)

EDIT: i see 5 of them now.

Thanks, the soldiers i tried to encorparate in from CC memory, it was the closest thing I could really get to her memories,I know her memories aren't actually soldiers, but I thought it fit.

The render was the first one i found.

hey guys, well done. all of you did a great job in here. i like all the entries till now. things gonna be cool this Sotw, YES. this is what i was looking for.
@tramposch, it is a very good one, i like it. i love green in general and you did a good work in the background.

@trufusion, nice to see you here, you are always come up with a unique thing. i like your special touch.

@simpleton, come on try your best mate and we all support you. i hope you will have a time to enter this Sotw. i would like to see your work. but if you didn't have enough time. it is ok, we will wait for you next Sotw.

good luck for all :) .

Thanks WD, appreciate it.