xisto Community
fermin25

What Works And What Doesn?t Works To Make Money Online? Don?t lose your time

Well I have a great experience in the types of making money online. I started to seek oportunities to make money online since 2007 and in this period I have learn a lot about what works and what doesn?t works. Like all the people who seek how to make money online I started in Google and I found the "bux" thing and I started to register in the Bux.to, 07bux.com(it doesn?t exist anymore), 10bux.com and others. And I got very excited for the oportunity of making money online and pay my internet bill with the money that I earned online making click in some links... I quickly understand that for make money in the PTC?s world I have to get referrals and a lot of course. And I started to experience with some referrals comunities in Spanish and I quicly get a lot of referrals in the site that I mostly trust: 07bux.com. I got like 80 referrals and most of them clicked everyday and I quickly get a lot of money and I had to get to $100 to cashout my first payment and in a few months I got the $100 and I cashout inmediately but how the send of the money was manual the delivery lasted like a month but how my bad luck the admin started to make scam and one day to other he said that the site was hacked with a DOS attack and some people stealed the database so he had to close the site and create a better script and delete all the earnings from the members. So i got scammed. Bux.to had some rumors of scam. So I get mad with all these type of sites... Until I got register in Neobux another site and I think that is the most trusted PTC site in the world... The problem was that I had no a great amount of money to invest in it and I invested only $50 and I quickly lost all my money because how you know some of the bougth referrals don?t click because they are inactive members who are only waiting to delete their acounts. So I definetely conclude that Bux thing is not a good way to make money and the only way that you can make money in the PTC thing is only investing $500+ to be safe your invest and only in trust sites like Neobux and others.

So I seek for another oportunities and reading mails quickly got me mad. Reading mails is a great way to lose your time. Then I found the offer and sell digital products like ebooks and audiobooks but I had no the invest to make them profitable because you need to start(to compete in the most of cases) to pay a good google adwords campaing to get some people to your list and start to sell while possionate your site in a good place in the top 10 in Google where you will not pay more google adwords campaing unless you want to increase your earning and prospects. Then I found the forex oportunity and I got in love with the idea of invest money to make more money with the divise changes in the international market I got registered in a company and I got surprised when they call me to my home phone to explain how this world of Forex is and this guy told me that I will make a lot of money investing in Forex. The problem I had no any capital to invest and anyone will borrow me money to invest on internet businesses.

Then I found the Stock Online Marketing in the internet with a guy who I really know started with a few and know had a good suitcase in the Nasdaq and NYSE market. The problem... I have no money to invest. So I think that I will have to wait until I got graduated and start to make my own money to invest in some online oportunities to make money because now all my environment is black. So I will list all the oportunities and you will see what works and what doesn?t works:

1. PTC: You have to make a good seek to see what sites are scam and what not. I recommend to start with a investment of $500+ to increase the chance of success to your invest. And only use sites with instant payment feature.

2. Read emails: Don?t lose your time this doesn?t work for anything. You will only get frustated.

3. Offer and sell digital products: It?s the best way for the most of people in the internet, but you have to create a good product and be directed in the rigth market and a little invest to pay a good Google Adwords campaing while a SEO make your site in the top 10 position for the keyword. It?s very difficult to create a product but sell it it?s more difficult.

4. Forex: Incredible oportunity. And almost all the companies who offer Forex oportunity are very trustful and offer you support but you need an invest in the most of cases of $10k+ to start.

5. Stock Marketing: Great oportunity and the dream of all the people who want money. Invest money and get the earnings(or losses)in a few days. You need an invest of $3k+ to start to don?t allow that the broker comission damage your earnings.

I have exposed you all this type of business and the real way to make money online. Of course there are more chances and other different businesses in the internet to make money. But you can use this topic like a guide to get experienced in these businesses and maybe get rich from the intenet.

I hope this post help to you.

Bye.

Edited by fermin25 (see edit history)

That was a good article fermin25; it will definitely help those who seek out quick ways to make money off the net. But I'm surprised that you left out hosting/serving ads through Adsense and similar programs. It's a sure way of making money as long as you don't abuse it by clicking on your ads or try to get around it somehow. The only downside to this is that you need to have a popular site with a steady flow of traffic. So it's a slow process but it's an assured way of making money.

Have you tried forex and stock market yourself ? Or you got this from some place as usual ? Forex is not an incredible opportunity, especially for newbies. It has more risk than any other business. Chances of losing money on forex and stock market is more than any thing else you mentioned. Why i always find grammar of your article at the start and the end is different, hmm. ;)

Have you tried forex and stock market yourself ? Or you got this from some place as usual ? Forex is not an incredible opportunity, especially for newbies. It has more risk than any other business. Chances of losing money on forex and stock market is more than any thing else you mentioned. Why i always find grammar of your article at the start and the end is different, hmm. ;)

Forex and stock marketing have always been risky and this is what made them popular in the first place. I don't know much about those things but I do know a dialogue which is used often for describing this situation: if you know to make the right moves at the right time, then forex and stock marketing will reward you richly. It all depends on how much time you take to learn those moves!

I believe the solution to making money on line consists of the following three steps:Plan, Review plan, Persist. Success doesn't happen over night and making money on lineis not a get rich quick scheme. Just like in a brick and mortar business the entrepreneurmust have a skill-set, persistence and a passion for their endeavor. I, too, havetried a variety of programs. I believe I have now found one that works for me, butone does not become a 'ten thousandaire' over night. I wish you much success in yourbusiness endeavors.

I like PTC sites (referring to the ones with the godly referral systems + instant payment via Paypal or Alertpay). There are also some good ones popping out to increase my earnings. Anyways, I would like to suggest HYIP. It is pretty risky but if you invest in the dedicated and old HYIP sites, you can make a hefty profit. For example, if you invest $100 in a standard HYIP, you can get 140% profit back in two months. The rates are different for each HYIP but the HYIP programs that offer high rates are usually scams or will turn into scams later. I have made profit with programs with 200% in 7 days but they have a very high risk and I would only invest a dollar in these programs to test it out. If you invest more, they will probably eat it.The thing about these sites are that most of them use the Liberty Reserve payment processor which is not very popular when comparing it to Paypal and Alertpay. What I do when I reach $100 in my Liberty Reserve account is purchase a virtual prepaid visa/mastercard card and attach it to my Paypal account so I can use the funds.

Word of caution. Never ever join any PTC or HYIP that claims to be from Paypal approved because officially paypal don't like these two moneymakers system as they contain spam. Alertpay and liberty reserve don't care for your money so they don't have any issue about the HYIP and PTC. Avoid using your paypal email for PTC or HYIP money earning and transfer.

Word of caution. Never ever join any PTC or HYIP that claims to be from Paypal approved because officially paypal don't like these two moneymakers system as they contain spam. Alertpay and liberty reserve don't care for your money so they don't have any issue about the HYIP and PTC. Avoid using your paypal email for PTC or HYIP money earning and transfer.

I am pretty sure that paypal is fine with PTC sites. I have used PTC sites and paypal for a while. I do understand that paypal does not do HYIP but I have never had a problem with paypal and PTC. Also, it is almost impossible to make money with HYIP and paypal accounts because of the paypal fees and the risk of your paypal account being limited again.