xisto Community
Shahrukh

Photoshop Tennis #5 Classroom of add_things_here

Here is another photoshop tennis entry. In this one you have to add the students in the class room. Also spice up the environment a bit.

P.S. This was my university's classroom. :D
And thats my bag to the right! :)
The thing on the table is the pouch of my camera.

Edited by Shahrukh (see edit history)

ok, i added some special student ;)

Posted Image

join us guys things getting funny here :)

ok, i added some special student ;)

Hahahahahaha! Nice one.
I thought of adding Mario and his Bros. but then I read that I can't edit my photos in the rules. :(

Hahahahahaha! Nice one.I thought of adding Mario and his Bros. but then I read that I can't edit my photos in the rules. :(

yeah you can't :D so be creative and give poor britney some accompany or she will die from boring ;).

Every classroom needs a giant map on the wall :P Oh, and a US president.
post-7593-090798500 1281428387_thumb.jpg

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png

Hahaha! Neat.
Try adding more people in the back first. It will be easier to fill up the seats in the front then.

Added Mario and Barbie.
Edited by Shahrukh (see edit history)

Try adding more people in the back first. It will be easier to fill up the seats in the front then.

Aww, am I not allowed to make it more difficult by forcing people to cut around Obama's head? :P

Aww, am I not allowed to make it more difficult by forcing people to cut around Obama's head? :P

It will make things hard. :(

Now they're playing Saw.

Posted Image

Now, that is a good twist. But now we need to make the environment more...SAW-ish. You know, more grey and blood. But I guess WD won't like that.

Now, that is a good twist. But now we need to make the environment more...SAW-ish. You know, more grey and blood. But I guess WD won't like that.

yeah guys i won't like more horror and violence images, so i decided to ruin things on you :D have fun ;)

Posted Image

yeah guys i won't like more horror and violence images, so i decided to ruin things on you :D have fun ;)

Posted Image

Hahahaha. Nice additions. But now it will be very hard to place people in the back.

Maybe we should attach the a psd with all the additions so that people can easily put things behind the bubbles and people...

Hmmm...na, lets keep going this way.

Another new poster and just for w_d I've replaced Saw with a BBC weather report :P
post-7593-043027800 1281514599_thumb.jpg

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png

thanks rvalkass :) , now we get rid of the horror in here. let's stick with BBC weather and add more fun stuffs to that class room.