xisto Community
Shahrukh

Photoshop Tennis #5 Classroom of add_things_here

As i have missed my usually first edit, i thought i might do something special ;) I added Baniboy showing his true feelings for Barbie :blush: (had a heck of a time erasing through his MESSY hair) and WD as a cowgirl (the hat is about right):P

Posted Image

As i have missed my usually first edit, i thought i might do something special ;) I added Baniboy showing his true feelings for Barbie :blush: (had a heck of a time erasing through his MESSY hair) and WD as a cowgirl (the hat is about right):P

Posted Image

Nice going!

Add more KS members! :D

But now we can't see the three people sitting behind. :(

Edited by Shahrukh (see edit history)

Posted Image

hey, why i end up sitting in same class with britney and the president!!!

thanks god there is bani with me or i may hide under my chair :D

hey, why i end up sitting in same class with britney and the president!!!

thanks god there is bani with me or i may hide under my chair :D

You should still hide. Because when the teacher finds out that only Britney and the President has done their homework, he will be angry.

P.S. Both are sketches by me in my university, during break time.

this has got to be one of the worse edits ever. not only did the last edit cover up 3 people, bani is sitting in back of the president but his head is infront of him. same with wd's! haha seriously, this edit is all messed up and let's not try to cover up oither people's edits with some messed up edits.....sheeeeeeesh..... it looks very amaturish right now.

this has got to be one of the worse edits ever. not only did the last edit cover up 3 people, bani is sitting in back of the president but his head is infront of him. same with wd's! haha seriously, this edit is all messed up and let's not try to cover up oither people's edits with some messed up edits.....sheeeeeeesh..... it looks very amaturish right now.

You meant deadmad's edit, right?
I just added homework in the last edit.

You meant deadmad's edit, right?I just added homework in the last edit.

wooh..wooh... now, lets not put the blame on me :P I tried to make it collage!

@anwiii - don't complain until you can make one :D ill like for you to try, seriously.

i have better things to do while waste hours of my time for photoshop edits, deadmad. if i neded to practice for something, that would be another story. i am not in to sigs either.now what you did was pure disaster when you cover up people's work. if i would give it a try, i don't care how ugly it was, i would cover up your work. you have not a care in the world when you screw up something as simple as a photoshop tennis edit.....do you....

now that you have ruined other peoples work and stole other peoples idea, now you are using copywrited material? i think i will have to report your last edit :)i am making it clear now, that you will never be allowed to use my photos for your edits. you're just going downhill all the way, aren't you?

now that you have ruined other peoples work and stole other peoples idea, now you are using copywrited material? i think i will have to report your last edit :)
i am making it clear now, that you will never be allowed to use my photos for your edits. you're just going downhill all the way, aren't you?

Your pictures are copyrighted oO... you should have told me... now the feds are after me!!

Your pictures are copyrighted oO... you should have told me... now the feds are after me!!

maybe you just shoulda used better judgement....

maybe you just shoulda used better judgement....

Oh really??? I used other people's and they didn't say anything... anyways, lets just skip that one cause its now deleted :D Thanks anwiii, hard work for nothing... ill know better if i have even the thought turning your canine into dog president.

don't make excuses to assume stealing peoples stuff is ok. you should ask first. plain and simple. after you saw my post, you should have deleted it and not waste moderators time in fixing the problems you created. i have absolutely no patience for anyone who can do that. and also, ask first. it is just polite to do so and wouldn't have put me in the mood i was when i saw you used my photo without my permission. so now you know. good :)

don't make excuses to assume stealing peoples stuff is ok. you should ask first. plain and simple. after you saw my post, you should have deleted it and not waste moderators time in fixing the problems you created. i have absolutely no patience for anyone who can do that. and also, ask first. it is just polite to do so and wouldn't have put me in the mood i was when i saw you used my photo without my permission. so now you know. good :)

OH, i never knew that it was you, i thought it was your dog :P ok...k.. im just kidding... yeah, i tried to delete it though, but i can't edit it. Sorry........

EDIT - is it just me or am i seeing EDIT buttons everywhere? I guess we can edit all our posts now huh? I guess i didn't see that update (if there was one at all, i doubt it). Well, know i know and i edited it... thanks for reminded me.
Edited by deadmad7 (see edit history)