xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
web_designer

Why Men Expect Their Woman To Be Perfect !

A polygraph? What are you trying to do, obsolete marriages?

Very, very true. Relationships are supposed to be based on trust. Tons of relationships die every day due to mistrust. If you can't trust the other person you might as well not even be together.

i know guys, i was just joking there.
i know the most important factor for the successful marriage is learn how to TRUST, and i am that kind of persons who are so hard giving their trust to someone, but if i did, i will never lose my trust in him. even if he failed in polygraph.

i guess i am way too trusting. GIVE ME THE POLYGRAPH any day!personally i would rather trust than not trust and be wrong about not trusting. sure, there are signs people give off when they are lying, but sometimes it's just very hard to tell. and even if they are caught with a lie doesn't mean the other things were a lie...or.....sometimes it DOES mean that. some people are EXPERT liars and anyone who thinks they can know someone well enough to know if they are lying....is LYING or needs to mingle with the outside world a little more.....

i guess i am way too trusting. GIVE ME THE POLYGRAPH any day!
personally i would rather trust than not trust and be wrong about not trusting. sure, there are signs people give off when they are lying, but sometimes it's just very hard to tell. and even if they are caught with a lie doesn't mean the other things were a lie...or.....sometimes it DOES mean that. some people are EXPERT liars and anyone who thinks they can know someone well enough to know if they are lying....is LYING or needs to mingle with the outside world a little more.....

yeah i know anwiii, you like to trust people unlike me, i watch my steps very carefully. and i agree with you, there are persons who are completely experts liars. in the same time, there are fools, who see lies in front of them but never believe they are lying at them, and this is even worse i think.

I'm extremely trusting with people but I never put myself into a situation where the trust could cause a lot of damage. This includes both online and off-line. I create a boundary that limits the damage that can be done and nobody passes it. I've been screwed over by friends I've known for 5-10 years in the past (they even laugh or brag about it after) so regardless as to how well I know someone, nobody passes that anymore.I've been screwed over by many more people since then as well but the damage was much smaller. I feel that giving people trust is good because you can't gain trust without trust. It's a catch-22 if neither person is willing to put something out on the line.

It may have more to do with the culture and society that you live in web_designer. My surroundings indicate that both genders are picky. The men want the perfect women and vice-versa. I believe that is a large difference in societies who oppress women rights and it resort in women having less of a say-so about the standards that the perfect man should have. It really depends on where you live. If you come to the United States, women are really out of control by Eastern standards. Men really don't have control over what a woman wears, or how see conducts herself in public (unless he is willing to beat his wife or girlfriend). A lot of Eastern women come to the United States and after meeting a few American women, they are murders for disobeying their husband and enjoying the American way. "Girl why you wearing all those cloths" "Girl you don't have to do what he tell you to do, this is America""Girl, he aint yo daddy""Girl, my husband told me that and I put him on the couch"You just have to find the person who is right for you and respect you as a woman. Many guys get a little taste of power and they abuse it. It starts off with them wanting to know where you are and next thing you know its a full blown beat down.

I'm extremely trusting with people but I never put myself into a situation where the trust could cause a lot of damage. This includes both online and off-line. I create a boundary that limits the damage that can be done and nobody passes it. I've been screwed over by friends I've known for 5-10 years in the past (they even laugh or brag about it after) so regardless as to how well I know someone, nobody passes that anymore.
I've been screwed over by many more people since then as well but the damage was much smaller. I feel that giving people trust is good because you can't gain trust without trust. It's a catch-22 if neither person is willing to put something out on the line.

Same here. Because of this i'm quite paranoid lol. I think twice or thrice before communicating with people. It really becomes hard especially when you end up getting manipulated by people. For me,i'm taking lot of time to recover from this type of experience.