xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
web_designer

Why Should I Be A Loyal Member When No One Treat Me Like A One?

GREAT, now things are going even more worse.I AM TERRIBLY CONFUSED NOW, BECAUSE I KNOW FOR SURE THAT NOR ANWIII OR OPAQUE WILL LIE TO US,so where is the truth then???unfortunately, i just arrived to my destination a few hours ago, and right now i am so tired to think, and i am more stupid to open the forums to see what is going on here even i am in a vacation.i really can't think any more,but i can say, i am happy that anwiii could post again and opaque take care of my topic and post a reply, and really i thank you all about your replies and stating your opinions. i think i will state my opinion when i come back.

Second of all, Opa isn't from the U.S. I thought. In which case your entire argument is irrelevant anyways.

that's pretty sad then. i feel sorry for anyone who doesn't have the right to freedom of speech. i have noticed that you are beginning to sound a little hypocritical though rpg. maybe you need to think more before you post. in another thread, you were talking about freedom of speech and how you don't like it when speech is limited. now your saying that wd's comment is irrelevant when she was saying basically the same thing you were. so which is it? is freedom of speech something to fight for and argue or is it irrelevant?

in another thread, you tell me to stop acting like a child. you even told me that i could leave. i guess you and others you know are people who pretty much go with the flow and accept the wrong doings to others. me? i am the opposite. normally, i like the rules here and the rules should be enforced. but when an admin is allowed to punish people for the same things they are doing themselves, then i will take a FIRM stand because that is WRONG. what is childish to me is abusing ones powers to benefit ones self. your last post is yet another i might include on my webpage. it will go very well when the facts come out and after i copy and paste when buffalohelp's stand is and how he treats his members privately AND behind peoples backs to other people. if i have to be accountable for saying that someone is "self rightious", then they should be accountable as well. since i can't ban or suspend, i can make a webpage and that is EXACTLY what i am going to do and i will let the FACTS speak for themselves and i reserve all facts to go on my webpage since facts can be considered slander here in the forums.

And why should they BE AFRAID to state their opinions? It's literally freedom of speech and each one of them 'think' that they have the better side/that they are right. I believe that that both of them are right/wrong and both have them have made mistakes but im sure they won't admit it yet... not until everything blows up, then they will understand.

I couldn't agree with you more. I'm certainly not one to hide my true feelings, even if I do on occasion piss people off. We should be able to speak our minds. That's kind of the whole point in freedom of speach. It's just a shame that people are so thin skinned and can't take anybody disagreeing with them. Just look at how many wars that has started!

Hopefully things will calm down pretty soon. I will certainly be glad when all the bugs are worked out of the board and mycents start working again, hopefully everyone will calm down then.

that's pretty sad then. i feel sorry for anyone who doesn't have the right to freedom of speech. i have noticed that you are beginning to sound a little hypocritical though rpg. maybe you need to think more before you post. in another thread, you were talking about freedom of speech and how you don't like it when speech is limited. now your saying that wd's comment is irrelevant when she was saying basically the same thing you were. so which is it? is freedom of speech something to fight for and argue or is it irrelevant?
in another thread, you tell me to stop acting like a child. you even told me that i could leave. i guess you and others you know are people who pretty much go with the flow and accept the wrong doings to others. me? i am the opposite. normally, i like the rules here and the rules should be enforced. but when an admin is allowed to punish people for the same things they are doing themselves, then i will take a FIRM stand because that is WRONG. what is childish to me is abusing ones powers to benefit ones self. your last post is yet another i might include on my webpage. it will go very well when the facts come out and after i copy and paste when buffalohelp's stand is and how he treats his members privately AND behind peoples backs to other people. if i have to be accountable for saying that someone is "self rightious", then they should be accountable as well. since i can't ban or suspend, i can make a webpage and that is EXACTLY what i am going to do and i will let the FACTS speak for themselves and i reserve all facts to go on my webpage since facts can be considered slander here in the forums.

I never said I like the lack of freedom of speech -- I simply stated you are completely misinterpreting the meaning of it. Just like your freedom of happiness would not include beating someone to death for your joy.

And yes, you are acting like a child. As long as you continue I reserve the right to have my opinion about it. It has nothing to do with how Opa is handling anything, nor his "wrongdoings:" It is solely based on how *you* are acting and nothing else. I couldn't care less what he is doing, did do, or will do to you. It has nothing to do with how you're acting.

Learn that some battles are worth fighting, and others aren't. It'll help you a long way in life.

*I'm done with this conversation. I won't speak about any of this again, in any thread, as you clearly just want to turn people against Opa/Buffalo due to your asinine thoughts of them*

you seem a little lost. first, you never told me i am misinterpreting the freedom of speech. we never even discussed it before. have your opinion all you want. even if it doesn't make sense when you only have half the truth. that's your right. i know which battles are worth fighting for me. you are trying to get me to sacrifice my principles. that's not up for you to decide....is it? i'm glad your done with this conversation. you seem a bit lost in it. i am in fact not trying to turn anyone against anyone. ever since i have been back, it seem all i have been doing is responding to YOU. i have absolutely nothing against opaque. i have something against how buffalohelp handles his admin privlidges and degrades me(again, you only know the half of it) and targets me. so when someone like wants to come in for about a week and think you know what's going on, think again. just makes you look foolish talking about something you know nothing about. but hey- if you want to continue talking down to me, well that's your right too. i am sure buffalohelp wont apply the same rules to you as he does me.in fact, you have absolutely no clue what i think of buffalohelp or opaque. to pretend you do is foolish on your part. maybe you need to look in the mirror before giving certain advice too. i mean, why would i follow your advice when you yourself don't follow it? lead by example. then maybe you can start preaching. also, what's wrong with creating a web page anyway? a lot of webpages are dedicated to other website reviewing their business practices. mine will be no different. if you have a problem with how i am going to go about things, then i guess you have a problem with a large majority of web pages out there that have problems with certain websites and state their personal complaints.

After reading on what has been going on and for those who know me i will say this. Creating a web page is not going to help anwiii and you know that since it will make things worse and from the looks of it things have gotten worse. Due to the fact your involving other people in problems you more or less created.Now we all know most of the frustration is coming from the fact that the forum was upgraded without prior warning and that quite a few got nailed for it. However, a solution was made and instead of promoting to those asking questions, you turned it into a vendetta because of how slow the response has been going with the upgrade. I have to agree that a lot of things went wrong and that has been acknowledge, however, instead of supporting the needed upgrade, some members had to make it worse by complaining instead of reading the topics and posts concerning this situation properly.Now as I see it, this is nothing more then schoolyard nonsense, as much as some of us want to make this political in a sense, it is not helping. Question is who do think will be hurt the most from this? Easy, the "loyal" members of Xisto/KS because now mods and admin will have to work harder just to from people spamming and that is what is going to happen or rather it is happening now.Although my activity has been dwindled to posting a few times every few months, I consider myself a loyal member and for those who do know me and my past here. I moved on it is simple as that, have my feelings changed for the most part because of things happening in the past, somewhat. Regardless your not helping anyone and your not helping the forums, bad publicity comes to mind, and that is what is happening now. You could have easily made this a private matter offline and it could have been dealt with properly.Let be honest anwiii, of the few people I have never expected to be a mod on this forum was you. Reasons are clearly stated in all the posts and topics from this situation. You talk about loyalty but you quickly forgot about that when this all started months ago. Buff is buff and changing his mind on this is not going to happen in situations like this. You do realize that Xisto Network is pretty much run by one person and that is no easy task when you have to deal with 1000 different things at once. However, its thanks to admin, mods, long time members that most of those 1000 can be taken care of before they even reach OpaQue mailbox.As for the other topic, it makes sense, if some of you saw my sig block that was the size of a post itself, though it wasn't really advertising anything. Nontheless, the some of the limitations are temporarily, now could this particular limitation been fixable of course, but, compared to the grand scheme of things that was towards the bottom of the list. As for dealing with various levels of spammers that have come on this forum, it is everyone job to let those who need to know order to fix the problem.Though what surprises me the most is that those who do know me never ask me why I haven't been on here as much as I use too. Granted school has been taking great deal of that time, but the other reason is the problems that have been going on here. Most of which I was apart of or was made aware about, and it was the same amount of problems that could have been delt offline through various means. Instead they became school yard fights because of ego and that is all it is, ego.Anwiii your a smart dude who is opinionated, but seriously let it go and move on. I suggest you get away from the forums until you cool down mentally, its summer out go on vacation or something, because you have what I call forum burnout. Lets face it with the exception of a few members you have been on these forums for about 20 hours a day. Hopefully the time away will clear your head, give you a fresh perspective and hopefully come back and properly support everyone.Odds are you will respond and that is fine, but remember only one person can solve this situation and that is you.

20 hours a day? excuse me? where do you get that figure from. i want some sort of evidence to dictate that you actually know what you are talking about. yea, i am on here a lot, but i'm not even on here a total of 10 hours a day. this is one of the biggest problems i have. people will lie to try and prove a point or exagerate to suite them while making others look bad. so welcome to the club if you want to make me look bad by lying.i'm not burnt out. far from it. did you see my mood? it says "inspired". so that's two lies. do you really think i am trying to change buffalohelps mind or anyone elses? far from it.the difference between you(mod)/buffalohelp(admin) and me is that i don't tell lies. nor do i spread false rumors. your last post was ridiculously false which sorta makes your whole long post not very credible. buffalohelp told everyone i slandered his name and banned me for it when all i did was state the truth. i would like someone(even buffalohelp) to pinpoint any slander that i have cuased. please quote the slander.now see, the lies started with buffalohelp, and SM, your lies don't impress me either so either post responsibly with the truth or not at all. i don't mind you judging me with your own opinion just like i didn't mind rpg(although he seemed a bit confused and hypocritical). just do it with a little amount of credible truth.your right. i will solve this situation when my web page is done and i plan to add to it from time to time. that way i don't have to respond to people all the time who feel the need to post their opinion. i have made it clear that i am DONE taking buffalo helps abuse and me as a target for his warnings and bans. if my posting privlidges get taken away or i get suspended, so be it. my intention is not to be here as much or loyal to this forum that can treat it's members like dirt. at one time i DID consider myself a loyal member. i would stand up for this forum, opaque, and even buffalohelp. i know where my stand takes me. because i don't respect buff, i have a hard time respecting opa who can allow buffalohelp's emotions play a role in his responsibilities....which obviously leads to not supporting the forum as much as i used to. it is my decision. i don't expect people to like it or agree. all i ask is people respect it because i am not going off any anyone elses opinion in disrespect. some people are making a mountain out of a mole hill. the only reason why i am even still writing about this is because i will respond to EVERYONE who is talking publically about me. if i was a mod, i would have closed this thread a long time ago. it's not me making things worse. it's other people but i also know i don't help the situation by responding.

ok, even i wrote before that i will respond to this topic when i come back, but god i am getting frustrated when every time i open the topic and find more and more discussions.and the worse, all of it leads to absolutely NOWHERE, so i seriously will pm mods or admin to close this topic, things getting more worse and WE ARE LOSING EACH OTHER IN HERE.and this is truly isn't my intension when i started it in the first place.my last word is, i know that anwiii was harsh and blunt in that topic, and he uses some bad words in there, and everyone know i am always against using such words, but in the same time, i am absolutely against the punishment he got...this is all i am gonna say for now, hopping the topic will be closed before anything more will be told.