xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
deadmad7

Dm7 Avatar + Signature

I made these two -- avatar and signature after looking at Baniboy's SOTW signature and Web_designer's MeInterest Banner. I just made the avatar from resizing the signature, that was easy :P

post-93768-010114000 1277986151_thumb.png

post-93768-088696200 1277986192_thumb.png

Edited by deadmad7 (see edit history)

That actually does remind me of many of my signatures. Without many elements in the background and username in the center with big letters, obviously because I'm a self-centered person :lol:I would recommend doing something to give your signature more depth in the background if that is resembling fire in there. Because now it seems kind of flat. I would want to show you a past signature of mine which was in red and yellow, but I can't seem to find it now...

Edited by Baniboy (see edit history)

That actually does remind me of many of my signatures. Without many elements in the background and username in the center with big letters, obviously because I'm a self-centered person :lol:I would recommend doing something to give your signature more depth in the background if that is resembling fire in there. Because now it seems kind of flat. I would want to show you a past signature of mine which was in red and yellow, but I can't seem to find it now... 

Nope, It's not fire, just a yellow and red background. Besides, I didn't even save the .psd to add more depth :P Hope you find the signature...

I made these two -- avatar and signature after looking at Baniboy's SOTW signature and Web_designer's MeInterest Banner. I just made the avatar from resizing the signature, that was easy

hey, mine is much more better. 

and if you want me to rate this i will give you 3/10  :D, hahaaa.

no,i will give you 4/10, it really looks flat and nothing special in it. you didn't do much this time. maybe if you made it in 3D and added some shadows to the letters then it will look better, fix it deadmad and post it here again.

hey, mine is much more better.
and if you want me to rate this i will give you 3/10 :D, hahaaa.

no,i will give you 4/10, it really looks flat and nothing special in it. you didn't do much this time. maybe if you made it in 3D and added some shadows to the letters then it will look better, fix it deadmad and post it here again.

Wow, you rate it when i didn't ask you too, and I really don't care about this signature, its just something i did when i was bored outta my mind... and i know yours is better :P

But, If i really try to make it good, then i would beat you and bani MUAHAHAHAHAHAA

Wow, you rate it when i didn't ask you too, and I really don't care about this signature, its just something i did when i was bored outta my mind... and i know yours is better
But, If i really try to make it good, then i would beat you and bani MUAHAHAHAHAHAA

well do you best then, flat signature young man. :D

and from now on i will rate everything you make and use even that sponge pop avatar, i gave you 5/10 on it, hahaaa. :)

well do you best then, flat signature young man. :D
and from now on i will rate everything you make and use even that sponge pop avatar, i gave you 5/10 on it, hahaaa. :)

hahah, I changed the picture into a Dog, rate it now :D

BTW, It's cute. I except a high rating :P

hahah, I changed the picture into a Dog, rate it now
BTW, It's cute. I except a high rating

i will give it 1/10 :D

well he is cute but flat, and drawn by a bold black pen!!!
come on, you are a graphic man. make it 3D, and add some color, and i will make it 3/10 hahahaa.
good luck next time :).

This signature is better than something I could create right now, but I do find it extremely plain. There just isn't enough to really catch your attention with it. It's very easy to pass up.Due to the lack of attention-grabbing, I give it a 2/10.Signatures are to pull the viewer in and make them *remember* you.

This signature is better than something I could create right now, but I do find it extremely plain. There just isn't enough to really catch your attention with it. It's very easy to pass up.
Due to the lack of attention-grabbing, I give it a 2/10.

Signatures are to pull the viewer in and make them *remember* you.

ok.. why is everyone rating this signature now? whenever i WANT ratings, no one ever rates, but when i DON'T WANT ratings, everyone rates... this was just a silly sig that i made :lol: I don't want to be pointed out that it is flat by 3 people, because I KNEW that it had no DEPTH when i made it, it was just a simple sig, nothing complicated...

ok.. why is everyone rating this signature now? whenever i WANT ratings, no one ever rates, but when i DON'T WANT ratings, everyone rates... this was just a silly sig that i made :lol: I don't want to be pointed out that it is flat by 3 people, because I KNEW that it had no DEPTH when i made it, it was just a simple sig, nothing complicated...

Well you did post it in the "showoff" section. This means you want people to give input on it.

I was not trying to be rude by my post -- just giving constructive criticism.

I'll try to make a good critique since I am grumpy after a 14 hour car ride >.< (just got out of the car like 10 minutes ago) and finidng that my air conditioning is broken and it is 90 Degrees F in my house....I think you could have combined what you did in the avatar with the signature, and added that bar at the bottom, im not sure if it is just a line, or a clipping mask, but either way I think it could look cool and add more depth to the signature. Also ( I know you said you can't edit the sig cuz you didnt save it) but also making the text have more depth and less.... blendy... I'm not going to rate this one.Good job for a first of that style :)