xisto Community
-Sky-

[#10211] You May Only Use Up To 2 Urls In Your Signature.

I don't know about the other member's decision but I feel that they should be a medium amount of things in the signature... NOT to much and NOT to little. We should decide this upon as a FORUM COMMUNITY and NOT have anymore fights and battles.

Here is my suggestion:

Maximum number of images users in this group can add to their signature - 2

Maximum dimensions of images users in this group can use in their signature - Max Width (px): x Max Height (px): - 300 x 300

Maximum number of urls users in this group can add to their signature - 3

Maximum number of lines users in this group can use in their signature - 6

This might not be a BIG improvement to the standards that are already there but I feel that this is MORE than enough for putting a signature, your site name, computer specs. ,etc. and it could solve everyone's problem :D

Ok... Now I realized that I had to improve on these otherwise I might get spammed on LOL :P I just felt like a idiot after posting these DUMB standards. Here is how you really should do it.

Maximum number of images users in this group can add to their signature - 3

Maximum dimensions of images users in this group can use in their signature - Max Width (px): x Max Height (px): - 400 x 400 / COMMON SENSE

Maximum number of urls users in this group can add to their signature - 5 (no advertisements though and unlimited ks links if possible :D)

Maximum number of lines users in this group can use in their signature -]12

THAT was just SO uncalled for... -_-

1. Put a max of 3 or 4 images.

2. I don't know. Enough to allow signatures like my Steam one.

3. At least allow around 3-4 or so URLs...

4. Around 10 to 15 lines maybe?

Because you seem to ignore most of the complaints, perhaps?....

LOL, why are you so rude all of a sudden? Did you mom win over the router? :D Anyways, he just trying to kind by offering to suggest which signature limits you would like... you should be grateful he is asking you atleast :) and think positive, he might use the limits you give, or mine :P

Duh...we're not stupid. I think most of us have already noticed the "Admin - The Official Guru" in both yours and BH's names...

Okay... I agree that is a bit awkward but while they have gotten 'GURU' we have gotten (we = members) 'Contributors' added to our title. But I wish it could be edited to just Contributors or Knowledge Contributors (is that too long? maybe Kontributors? get it ? knowledge + contributors = kontributors :D)

Support Tickets of complaints HARDLY get answered, even if they do, nothing gets resolved or done about it...

I don't know about you but I have got ALL my support tickets answered within a one or two days at max. And it goes into pending so i can keep it open or close it if I want. If you have something put it into 'HIGH' or 'CRITICAL' because those get answered quickly.

As for the rest, I don't know. Perhaps OpaQue, you should set some rules for BH since he just LOVES to abuse his powers around the forums...no wonder why most get suspended, like my self and anwii...

I think so too OpaQue, I think you should REDUCE the power of Buffalohelp a bit and add little more privileges to MODERATORS who actually LOGIN more. And also create something called 'Super Moderator' which is basically a ADMIN but with a little bit less privileges (and maybe demote BH to super mod and make SM a super mod too).

And I don't really see 'most' people suspended here, in the half-year I have been here, this is the first instance I have ever since a person stopped from posting. I think you are just exaggerating alittle.. sure, they could have been more but remember 6 months is a long time.

Here's my word... - Either SORT this crap out (the abusing etc) stop being so harsh to your loyal members (like anwii) and chill the f**k out for once...there's no use warning, suspending, banning posting rights or even actually BANNING us just because YOU feel like it. If your gonna start doing that, then this site is going to get SUCH a bad reputation. Instead of trying to HIDE from the TRUTH why not just COME OUT of your goddamn hiding place and ADMIT to stuff. Sorry, but whether you like it or not this forum is going to lose ALOT of loyal members, other members AND it's visitors because of harsh admins that DONT understand our issues with this board. Either stop taking things so seriously or SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR MEMBERS! Because that's how it's going to turn out if this bullsh*t keeps going on the way it is at the moment!

Okay... YOU have to chill down a bit here dude, OpaQue is cool as can be here... you are getting mad not OpaQue. You should just calm down and argue it out. But I do think what you are saying/doing (which is talking it out peacefully) is GREAT and I really want the truth too.

OpaQue. I think what Sky is saying is really TRUE, you might not admit it but this forum is going... down and we are the only thing keeping it alive us the members or 'loyal members' like the new trend is calling it.

Sky, NOBODY is saying GOODBYE here, CALM DOWN. Nobody has ever got banned here and nobody is banning anybody.. and ANWII didn't get BANNED... he just can't post for awhile. If you get banned, then talk sh*t about the forum all you want.. because then you have right.

Also, Stop being p*ssed off! its not like if you say 'bullsh*t' people are going to LISTEN to you more.

Yet again Opa tries to explain things to you guys and you jump straight into the rudeness again. You say he doesn't listen to you or your complaints, right? How have you tried contacting him? He's been more than helpful enough to me, regardless as to if my question was about the site, forums, bugs, inquiries, etc. so clearly you're doing something wrong -- and that's not his fault -- it's yours.Anwii -- You're to the point where you're acting like a child now. I don't even understand why, still. So what if they *were* being corrupt? You can easily leave. Nobody is *forcing* you to stay a part of the community. Thus you have no rights.The administrator of a community is the sole ruler. This is *not* a democracy. This is *not* a republic. This is *not* a government. So why you believe you have all these rights, I still can't figure out. The only rights you have are those the administrator (in this case, Opa/Buffalo) give you. Again, if you disagree with it, you're more than welcome to remove yourself from the community.I'm not posting this as a "get out of here, Anwii" post, either. I'm simply being realistic. If you don't like something/someone, you avoid them. You don't sit there harassing them and trying to turn everyone else against them too. That's what kids do out on the playground.Grow up.

Yet again Opa tries to explain things to you guys and you jump straight into the rudeness again. You say he doesn't listen to you or your complaints, right? How have you tried contacting him? He's been more than helpful enough to me, regardless as to if my question was about the site, forums, bugs, inquiries, etc. so clearly you're doing something wrong -- and that's not his fault -- it's yours.
Anwii -- You're to the point where you're acting like a child now. I don't even understand why, still. So what if they *were* being corrupt? You can easily leave. Nobody is *forcing* you to stay a part of the community. Thus you have no rights.

The administrator of a community is the sole ruler. This is *not* a democracy. This is *not* a republic. This is *not* a government. So why you believe you have all these rights, I still can't figure out. The only rights you have are those the administrator (in this case, Opa/Buffalo) give you. Again, if you disagree with it, you're more than welcome to remove yourself from the community.

I'm not posting this as a "get out of here, Anwii" post, either. I'm simply being realistic. If you don't like something/someone, you avoid them. You don't sit there harassing them and trying to turn everyone else against them too. That's what kids do out on the playground.

Grow up.

i would like rpg banned for slander please. buffalohelp wont do it. he will only target me if i say something he doesn't like. other users against me are fair game. the last post will be going on my web page.

Maximum dimensions of images users in this group can use in their signature - Max Width (px): x Max Height (px): - 300 x 300

Maximum number of lines users in this group can use in their signature - 6

THAT was just SO uncalled for... -_-

1. Put a max of 3 or 4 images.

2. I don't know. Enough to allow signatures like my Steam one.

3. At least allow around 3-4 or so URLs...

4. Around 10 to 15 lines maybe?

Maximum number of images users in this group can add to their signature - 3

Maximum dimensions of images users in this group can use in their signature - Max Width (px): x Max Height (px): - 400 x 400 / COMMON SENSE

Maximum number of urls users in this group can add to their signature - 5 (no advertisements though and unlimited ks links if possible :D)

Maximum number of lines users in this group can use in their signature -]12

Okay... I agree that is a bit awkward but while they have gotten 'GURU' we have gotten (we = members) 'Contributors' added to our title. But I wish it could be edited to just Contributors or Knowledge Contributors (is that too long? maybe Kontributors? get it ? knowledge + contributors = kontributors :D)

Fantastic idea - new Member title - Kontributors :)

NEW LIMITS:-

Maximum number of lines users in this group can use in their signature - 10

Kontributors, Feel free to post more Suggestions by creating a new Topic / Thread / Sutra :)

// TOPIC CLOSED