xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
deadmad7

Lelouch (Let's Rule The World) Signature All Hail Lelouch

Hello guys. I made a signature on my favorite anime of ALL TIME. It's on a guy called 'Lelouch VI Britannia' who is from an anime called 'Code Geass'. It's pretty cool, you guys should watch it sometime. The signature has alot of lighting and a few c4ds in it. I was going to keep no text at first, then I put the text up and decided it wasn't half bad so I kept it that way.

Posted Image

Please rate the Sig on a 1/10 scale.

ok deadmad, you are really get inspired these days, and i do admire your hard work. now about this signature, i do really like the lighting, especially the gradient of the lights around the character , and you did a good job by adding a text or it will look empty from the left side and incompatible. i ?like the overall look , but i think you added a lot of lights to the character's face. anyway, it is good in general, so i will give you 7/10. good luck and i will wait for your next one.

ok deadmad, you are really get inspired these days, and i do admire your hard work. now about this signature, i do really like the lighting, especially the gradient of the lights around the character , and you did a good job by adding a text or it will look empty from the left side and incompatible. i  like the overall look , but i think you added a lot of lights to the character's face. anyway, it is good in general, so i will give you 7/10. good luck and i will wait for your next one.

I though that way about the his face too! But its just how the lighting techniques work, you can't just have all the background lit and not the characters, it will make it unrealistic and thats why the font is actually a bit lighter on the right side.

Again, Thanks for rating web_designer.

I'm no expert on photoshop so I can't really judge the effort behind making this sig, but as a viewer I'd say it looks pretty slick (not sick :P) and neat. The lighting effect around the character's face does appear to be a little too bright, which is why I'll say I'd give this an 8/10. Good work!!

I don't even can't do all this but i liked it deadmad.Colours are really nice which are used here.Bright and effective ..It is impressive man.I will rate it 8.5 out of 10.

I don't even can't do all this but i liked it deadmad.Colours are really nice which are used here.Bright and effective ..It is impressive man.I will rate it 8.5 out of 10.

Thanks for rating Chini and The Simpleton , and thanks for the comments :P My next signature should be done by tomorrow, i hope :D

Thanks for rating Chini and The Simpleton , and thanks for the comments My next signature should be done by tomorrow, i hope 

tomorrow!!!!

so you are really get inspired deadmad, if you continue like that, we will have about 10 signature by the end of the month or maybe more. so why don't you offer them to the poor members who don't know much about photoshop and want a signature. this way you will have your own touch in here  :).

Thanks for rating Chini and The Simpleton , and thanks for the comments :P My next signature should be done by tomorrow, i hope :D

Hey how could you forget to thank BufaloHelp, even after he gave you a higher rating than the rest of us! :P And I should thank you - you've inspired me to try creating a sig of my own. I'm on it. Looking forward to your next work :)

tomorrow!!!!
so you are really get inspired deadmad, if you continue like that, we will have about 10 signature by the end of the month or maybe more. so why don't you offer them to the poor members who don't know much about photoshop and want a signature. this way you will have your own touch in here :).

I hope i get more than 10 done :D Thats a great idea! I'm tired of making signatures for myself, i guess after i make one more, i would start taking requests.

Hey how could you forget to thank BufaloHelp, even after he gave you a higher rating than the rest of us! :P And I should thank you - you've inspired me to try creating a sig of my own. I'm on it. Looking forward to your next work :)

I did thank BF, in the chatroom. Im glad i inspired you :P And im looking forward to seeing yours too!

and if anyone wants to see the original render i attached it.

post-93768-016804700 1277533298_thumb.png

Edited by deadmad7 (see edit history)

ALL HAIL LELOUCH VI BRITANNIA!!!I just watched the first season last week, now I am about to begin the second.11/10.I love Code Geass so much that it influenced your rating :).I just love the simplicity, and it really signifies... lelouch I think and just carries a lot of mood and power with it.Good job.(Make one with suzaku)

ALL HAIL LELOUCH VI BRITANNIA!!!

I just watched the first season last week, now I am about to begin the second.

11/10.

I love Code Geass so much that it influenced your rating :).

I just love the simplicity, and it really signifies... lelouch I think and just carries a lot of mood and power with it.

Good job.

(Make one with suzaku)

Wow... Thanks :P I watched both the first and the second season about 2 years ago... then i got sad that it ended and *spoiler alert skip this line* that lelouch disappears/dies in the end :(*spoiler end*

They are currently making the 3rd Season.. after the demand of new fans! I think it will start airing the end of this year. You can view the post here.

Wow... Thanks :P I watched both the first and the second season about 2 years ago... then i got sad that it ended and *spoiler alert skip this line* that lelouch disappears/dies in the end :(*spoiler end*

They are currently making the 3rd Season.. after the demand of new fans! I think it will start airing the end of this year. You can view the post here.

Yeah but you don't really think that *SPOILER ALERT* really disappears/dies in the end, there are so many possibiilities of him still living :)*SPOILER END*

I heard about R3 about a year ago, hopefully it actually happens.