xisto Community
bandias

Photoshop Tennis #2

hay good work guys, i like it, especially what saint_michael did. well maybe i will give it a shoot too. but tell me if there are certain rules of doing that or not, this is the first time i participate in such thing.

no rules, but keep the flow going, blend properly, use proper lighting and colors.

Here is the image :) Lets hope we will revive this cool game with a love picture :P

Thanks I guess for starting this up but I'd rather if you didn't next time so I can keep it organized. I don't want people to just start making multiple ones of these at a time, that is why i preferred that only the graphics staff were to start up the topics for this you know? and I was hoping that once this got going fast that I would be doing it weekly so it also makes it more difficult to control that. Thanks :)

hay good work guys, i like it, especially what saint_michael did. well maybe i will give it a shoot too. but tell me if there are certain rules of doing that or not, this is the first time i participate in such thing.

Here is a link to the rules topic I made a while ago. http://forums.xisto.com/topic/68383-photoshop-tennis-rules-and-information/

And on another note I may have to restart this one because of the size differential at the beginning. The image went from a decent size to being cut down by more than half its size. In the rules I mention that you shouldn't do that, and yeah.. it kinda makes things harder in the long run.

well let's get the ball rolling then if you don't want anyone else starting it. i love seeing the edited pictures and the first one died out months ago!he's a new user. i like his initiative and it was a good starting picture

well let's get the ball rolling then if you don't want anyone else starting it. i love seeing the edited pictures and the first one died out months ago!
he's a new user. i like his initiative and it was a good starting picture

I do also, great initiative but I guess I probably should have stared a new one but I felt like i wanted to get mroe action on the last and get more attention before I started a new one, and soon OpaQue is mass emailing (once he has all the mycents fixed up) the whole forum to invite people back so I also wanted to wait until that so I can open a new SOTW and Tennis match to try to get the most contenders.

thank you tramposch for the link,but i wonder now about the size thing you mentioned, should i continue from what ravlkass ended or wait till they fix the size?i really want to contribute in here, this game looks fun for me and useful too ? :).

Hey, Is this PS tennis like the popular one from [some site that I can't remember right now]?Can anyone participate? Can I participate?Is there a time frame (in that case, I don't like it :D) or not? Why, if I find the time I'll be sure to try this little game out.Thanks for your answers ;)

Hey, 

Is this PS tennis like the popular one from [some site that I can't remember right now]?

Can anyone participate? Can I participate?

Is there a time frame (in that case, I don't like it ) or not?

Why, if I find the time I'll be sure to try this little game out.

Thanks for your answers

well asterisk if i could participate and you could too i guess, it is an open game for everyone. so just check the rules that tramposch mentioned before and have fun.

Wow! This is a great idea! Thanks for starting it up again. I wanna join this right now, but i am confused if I should edit the original, SM's or rvalkass's or should I pick anything? Any help here?

Well, deadmad, as I understood Photoshop tennis (from one of Jason Santa Maria's posts - jasonsantamaria.com/articles), you must edit the last "Photoshoped" file. In this case, that would be the rvalkass' picture. As for the rules, you should pick one interesting element from the picture and then edit it accordingly. For instance, it could be the background, or the summer beach ball, etc.Hope that clears things up :)

Well, deadmad, as I understood Photoshop tennis (from one of Jason Santa Maria's posts - jasonsantamaria.com/articles), you must edit the last "Photoshoped" file. In this case, that would be the rvalkass' picture.
As for the rules, you should pick one interesting element from the picture and then edit it accordingly. For instance, it could be the background, or the summer beach ball, etc.

Hope that clears things up :)

That did clear that question but now i have different one, you said i can edit 'one element' so i can only edit one ? or can i edit the whole thing?

Wow! This is a great idea! Thanks for starting it up again. I wanna join this right now, but i am confused if I should edit the original, SM's or rvalkass's or should I pick anything? Any help here?

i asked the same deadmad, but no reply till now. let's wait for tramp to reply when he come back from his vacation. Edited by web_designer (see edit history)