xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
The Simpleton

51 Posts Per Day?! Would You Mind?

well,simpleton, you better not thinking of posting 51 posts a day PLEASE, because you will force me to compete with you because i am the top posters here

Haha.. another competition huh? it was bad enough having Web_designer topping the 'Top Posters' list. And now I'm thinking of blasting a few post myself and get myself on top, it might be hard but i think i can manage it though :D

WD is the queen of posters now and does a good job....especially welcoming people in the introductions thread. i don't think anyone minds you posting a lot, 

Introductions is probably the EASIEST way to get some mycents and some posts, just repeating the same thing, thats why the 'Help' section is there for, the introduction section should ONLY be used for 'Saying hi' and not talking about myCents and other useless stuff, which people bloat in there for some more extra cents.

On another note, it looks like I've failed to keep up even 20 posts per day! It's good for the forum, I guess!

You tried and you failed, i knew it. It is just simply too boring, it would be more interesting if there were more interesting topics, which they aren't anymore since the update, i guess after the mycents come back, it might improve a bit. 

Introductions is probably the EASIEST way to get some mycents and some posts, just repeating the same thing, thats why the 'Help' section is there for, the introduction section should ONLY be used for 'Saying hi' and not talking about myCents and other useless stuff, which people bloat in there for some more extra cents.

actually, the introductions is the worst place to post if someone wants mycents. it doesn't give that much because an introduction and a welcoming message doesn't take long to write. you may get 10 mycents. big deal. also, you mention the help link but people posting in the introduction are just introducing themselves. it doesn't mean they need help or mycents explained. if they have questions, they will post them. you have the introduction category all wrong. it is NOT the HELP category, deadmad.

people who want to earn mycents should go in to the religion topics as those are the hottest debate topics here....and you can easily write 20+ lines in a snap

actually, the introductions is the worst place to post if someone wants mycents. it doesn't give that much because an introduction and a welcoming message doesn't take long to write. you may get 10 mycents. big deal.

Its not the worst place! I know, it doesn't take long to write, that is why its EASY and thats why so many post there, its probably the second most active section, after announcements. You can write the most there without thinking too! you can get easily 20+ lines in 2 minutes with all the mycents and all the rules.

also, you mention the help link but people posting in the introduction are just introducing themselves. it doesn't mean they need help or mycents explained. if they have questions, they will post them. you have the introduction category all wrong. it is NOT the HELP category, deadmad.

I know its not like they need help or mycents explained, thats exactly what i mean, (are you posting to support me? you are saying the same thing as me in the same way, but in a tricky question way). Then why do most people explain about mycents? just keep it simple and say hello and stuff, they don't need all the help, they want a 'hey all'.

people who want to earn mycents should go in to the religion topics as those are the hottest debate topics here....and you can easily write 20+ lines in a snap

No, i got it right, you don't have to think about writing a introduction, you can even replace a username with another and it will sound the SAME, and thats what most people do here, just repeat the same thing.

But in the religion section, you have talk about personal topics and it requires a lot more thinking and posting than any other section, maybe it might be easy for people who are outward with their religion and talk about it alot, i have NEVER posted in the religion section here, its mostly because i don't have much 'faith' in god and i don't like talking about religion and stuff.
Edited by deadmad7 (see edit history)

I tried, and I failed, but I'm not let down :P Mark my words, I'll reach that silly number 51 very soon :D The introductions forum gets boring after a while since it's basically typing the same stuff over and over again. But it's also important to welcome the members so that they feel encouraged by the reception they get and they might become more active. So if you put aside myCENTs for a while, it's a very useful forum.I stay far away from the religion forum because I'm simply not that smart to argue about such topics :lol: But if one knows to say the right things, then its a very rich forum!!!

You couldn't stop yourself from replying? Now that's a good sign for an addictive poster So I can be sure that almost every topic I make will get at least one reply - guaranteed

yeah simpleton, this is a promise, if any time you post a topic or a post that interests me i promise i will reply and argue with you till then end  :). because this is really what this forum is about, sharing ideas and give opinions. so don't worry, just post and wait for me  ;).

unlike you deadmad. i think that the introduction category used for welcoming the new members and make things easier for them, or else why do you think i keep on repeating the same things over and over again. when i joined the forums i really got lost for days didn't know what to do and where to post. also this forum is not like any other forums on the net, in fact, this  is the only forum i saw that has a true rules, others are not. so the new member comes here and assume that this forum is just like any other forum and finally they get a warning from the moderators in here. therefor i believe by guiding them in a few lines i will help them and show them what are these forum really is. 

yeah simpleton, this is a promise, if any time you post a topic or a post that interests me i promise i will reply and argue with you till then end :). because this is really what this forum is about, sharing ideas and give opinions. so don't worry, just post and wait for me ;).

Oh good now all I have to do is find some ideas. Too bad that my brain has gone on a holiday. I used to have many ideas for new topics - now I'm left hunting for topics to reply to :(