xisto Community
Spiceywolf

Helloooo

hey there. welcome to Xisto. we are always looking for more blood in here :) sit back, relax, and enjoy!

hi nikole, glade you join us here in Xisto. we are very helpful community and we are always welcome the new members, so if you need anything feel free to ask.?also try to read the rules of the forum from "Xisto guidelines" and continue posting "i won't say start because as i see you started already ;) " or contributing in discussions and have fun, good luck.

hello there, Spiceywolf ! welcome to the Xisto forums! we hope you enjoy your stay and stay longer and stay posting and stay reading this welcoming message :Dsometime what you called "accident" could be a "fate", which caused us to meet each other. whichever it was (doesn't really matter anyway), we will look forward for your post. join the community and enjoy the forums! just make sure that you don't get lost in these vast forums like when i forgot where i posted my thread... i believe it was somewhere in general talk, or was it hardware? ;)(by the way, i like your avatar picture :P )

Edited by FouGilang (see edit history)

Welcome Nickol!
I do think that you shall be glad to be here! As you can see -- there are lot of juicy brains here :) You might want to read our help file here before you begin. ;) And I also hope you like them dogs! I love 'em! :D