xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Soviet Rathe

New Knowledgesutra Logo!

Do you like the new logo?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

but i will add something here. add the name of each popular member here under the smiley face that suits him, like
:o :XD: ;):lol:

opaque saint_michael anwiii baniboy ....ect

lol that's funny but a little too funny to consider making it our logo :P

We need more reviewers to comment on the logo so that we can come to know of its fate soon. Soviet is spending good money and more valuable time on it...

lol that's funny but a little too funny to consider making it our logo :P
We need more reviewers to comment on the logo so that we can come to know of its fate soon. Soviet is spending good money and more valuable time on it...

eh, I'm not worried about money ;) I actually shouldn't have even brought the word up :P Personally I didn't really want to put emoticons in it cause it's just silly tbh :P but it's OpaQue's decision so.
Edited by Soviet Rathe (see edit history)

you really think it was opaque's decision? he just made a suggestion and i really don't know why he made it because it's obvioius to me that he isn't going to use the logo. he's just trying to be supportive to you. you are right. the faces ARE silly and you aren't paying attention to the signs to know the truth about certain things. opaque is a nice guy with a good heart but he has no balls sometimes.if it was between the first and second logo, i choose the first and i really hated the first one so now you know how i feel about the second one. WD was on the right track with the theme of the website in the other thread. you didn't post yours in there because you thought your logos needed special attention. so a bit of advice. your logos aren't anything special. take the current logo, look at web designers logos, and come up with something in between and original next time.i like your dedication, but i feel i have to be blunt here to save you some time and money. and opaque? why are you wasting this poor guys time for suggesting silly emoticons for the logo?!? don't waste his time. yea, i am the bad guy now, ok.....

I like the logo but it looks more like a HTML creation , because it is very similar with the tab menu... Same colours and shapes :) The current logo is perfect , it only needs some Web 2.0 effect like glossy text or reflections (just an idea not a suggestion) :DHorizontally,on the end of our logo here,the gradient is not correct and doesn't feel good with the colour of the header... Honestly , the real logo is way more professional then yours Sovieth Rathe. I've got an idea,what if we make a new competition for new logo design of Xisto , but with your own photo-editing software. We can make an online application with simple tools like gradient,reflection,text tool,selection tool and the competition will be great. Anyway your logo fits with this layout and style but i think the branding is important and making this logo will fail.

you really think it was opaque's decision? he just made a suggestion and i really don't know why he made it because it's obvioius to me that he isn't going to use the logo. he's just trying to be supportive to you. you are right. the faces ARE silly and you aren't paying attention to the signs to know the truth about certain things. opaque is a nice guy with a good heart but he has no balls sometimes.
if it was between the first and second logo, i choose the first and i really hated the first one so now you know how i feel about the second one. WD was on the right track with the theme of the website in the other thread. you didn't post yours in there because you thought your logos needed special attention. so a bit of advice. your logos aren't anything special. take the current logo, look at web designers logos, and come up with something in between and original next time.

i like your dedication, but i feel i have to be blunt here to save you some time and money. and opaque? why are you wasting this poor guys time for suggesting silly emoticons for the logo?!? don't waste his time.

yea, i am the bad guy now, ok.....

I didn't even know of the thread, I do not want any special attention, anwiii, when OpaQue said "put it in a topic" I thought he meant for me to make a topic, and I really don't care about money because well... atm.. $20 is just like $0.01 to me. personally, I like the logo that's up there now, I just had this one made because OpaQue asked me to. so I was only doing what he asked.

I think OpaQue should upload the current logo's PSD so that everyone can edit it and post their changes.
Edited by Soviet Rathe (see edit history)

I didn't even know of the thread, I do not want any special attention, anwiii, when OpaQue said "put it in a topic" I thought he meant for me to make a topic, and I really don't care about money because well... atm.. $20 is just like $0.01 to me. personally, I like the logo that's up there now, I just had this one made because OpaQue asked me to. so I was only doing what he asked.

soviet don't hate anwiii, he likes you too much that he wants to push you to read between the lines as he always says  ;). i don't know why this guy always keeps on pushing people, we all will push him someday and VERY HARD  :D.

also, soviet promise me, next time you want to design anything just tell me, i am free nowadays and happy to help you. i know that 20$ isn't that much but this theme deserve 5$ the most, but it shows you how much you care and really who you are, i always say your good intentions and your good heart is amazing thing to see these days, proud of you mate. 

common it is the best i saw till now soviet hahaha
with all these little sweet emoticons konlwledgesutra will be funnyfacesutra hahahaaa, instead of get knowledge we will get fun.

but i will add something here. add the name of each popular member here under the smiley face that suits him, like

:o :XD: ;):lol:

opaque saint_michael anwiii baniboy ....ect

better huh, :) .

Hahah... thats a nice way to put it, i actually like this idea, its kind of funny, but here are my choices for the members smiley.

;)
OpaQue (kind)

:ph34r:
Saint_Micheal (sneaky)

:blink:
Anwiii (dumb...just kidding maybe idiotic :lol:)

B)
Baniboy (glassy guy)

Anyone else agree with me? :D
Edited by deadmad7 (see edit history)

Hahah... thats a nice way to put it, i actually like this idea, its kind of funny, but here are my choices for the members smiley.

OpaQue (kind)

Saint_Micheal (sneaky)

Anwiii (dumb...just kidding maybe idiotic )

Baniboy (glassy guy)

Anyone else agree with me?

hahaa, now you made a better choice for bani, even i still think that he saya LOL a lot  :), but still think that giving opaque this face  :o is a good option, since he get shocked a lot of the problems here every time he enters the forum hahaa. so i will edit them a little

opaque  :huh:  since he gets shocked from our opinions and requests in here

saint_michael :XD: always the evil mod

anwiii ;) always tease you and smile

bani  B) bani and his famous glasses

deadmad  :D  always funny and laughs at something

I think OpaQue should upload the current logo's PSD so that everyone can edit it and post their changes.

It's an honest mistake not to find that thread. Hey I haven't found it even now! :P

As for money, even if $20 means $0.01, you could have done something else with it. Anyway, I don't want to question your decisions - - I kind of like the present logo too, although there is definitely something wrong with it; just can't figure out what. Maybe it's the font styling or the blending of colours. Was it OpaQue who made that logo or was it BuffaloHelp? I don't seem to remember exactly....

well ONE thing wrong with it is that the logo gets cut off on the top and the bottom. i am not a huge fan of pasting a logo that doesn't fit in the detentions. it's unprofessional. you can also hardly read the words at the bottom of "Xisto". i really absolutely love the logo even if the shading is off and needs more brightness. i can see the line where the logo ends, AND the middle part looks too empty to me so a more rectangular logo is needed unless opaque plans to put some text in the middle...you guys haven't found the other thread yet? find it! wd, did a great job in creating some sample logos! truefusion and sant michael gave a go at it too, but i really didn't like their much.

I must really be getting blind - I still can't find the thread. If not the location, could you tell us the title of the thread to hunt it out?And all this discussion about Opaque asking for a logo is giving me a doubt - when will we get out of the "upgrade" state at all?!!! Not just the myCENTs but the other tiny bugs seem to be coming up still, and so we aren't really in the regular state yet. I hope things like the logo get finalised soon so that we can all go back to arguing about other things in life!

I must really be getting blind - I still can't find the thread. If not the location, could you tell us the title of the thread to hunt it out?

are you guys serious?? but you have an excuse because me myself  sometimes i get lost in here  :)

anyway, i will help you, it is under GFX category, check this link please

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/71938-design-new-forums-logo/

Oh, good thing you pointed out the thread WD :) Since it was hidden in the middle of the topic I guess I didn't find the thread till now. Your logos definitely looked shiny and new - although I'll need some time to get used to those logos fitting in with the design of the new forum. Hmm now I can't decide which one fits in better - they all look good individually but it's important to fit in with the forum too and I'm not able to think which one is better. So what's the status on these logos anyway? We have at least 4-6 choices....which one to choose from?!