xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
web_designer

How Do You Define The Natural Resources (Sun, Moon, Cloud...) As She Or He?

Okay, here i remember more,something related to music.Music: SheDrum: heFlute: shepiano: henotes: shebeats: heviolin: shelol. I'll come up with vegetable list next time if i able to collect enough.

Okay, here i remember more,something related to music.
Music: She
Drum: he
Flute: she
piano: he
notes: she

beats: he
violin: she

lol. I'll come up with vegetable list next time if i able to collect enough.

music instruments!!! and vegetables!!! :P
hey mahesh, the topic is about the gender of our natural resources, not music or vegetable haha but this is funny. now we could start arguing about the gender of tomato and banana :) .

the moon is a he and moonlight is a she? what is this supposed to mean? the moon is gay and giving off feminine qualities? i would also have to say that that is one ugly "she" to be hiding in the dark!

Now what will happen to the Indian movies which compares moon to woman..Oh i guess they have to think again..Moon is Gay :P
The natural resources generally having great strength are considered He and those having the feminine qualites can be referred to as She..But i don't know about the gay resources

I would say all can be called as She. I have never heard of anyone referring to the natural resources as He thou.

well kleong, i think it is all depend on your language i guess. most of languages give genders to the natural resources like French, Spanish, Arabic...ect. but the English for example did not.

I refer to all these things as "it" since, being non-living things, gender is irrelevant. This just means I'm probably agreeing with most people who replied to this topic. I was brought up in no particular religion and my education is in biology. I tend to think of things in that perspective as a result. If I had a different upbringing, I could see myself referring to non-living things as male or female. Although "Mother Nature" is a very common term in the English language, I find I rarely use it.