xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
deadmad7

Creepy Fence Illusion!

Rate this Illusion!!!  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

this is the absolute worst impression of an escher illusion i have ever seen. whatever site you got that off of, i suggest never going back and maybe finding something worth posting :)

i would say "dumb illusion"

can't see anything scary about it. it is a normal dirty unpainted fence. if you are scared of this fence deadmad because it is high, then i saw much more higher and scarier fences in my life.

and if you are really can't sleep and the fence might kill you, then i could understand why you are falling from the stares a lot Posted Image

this is the absolute worst impression of an escher illusion i have ever seen. whatever site you got that off of, i suggest never going back and maybe finding something worth posting :)

Lol... its not that bad! Someone spend ages painting that on the fence. Guess it depends on your point of view.

Besides, just think of all the car accidents this causes :P

Lol... its not that bad! Someone spend ages painting that on the fence. Guess it depends on your point of view.
Besides, just think of all the car accidents this causes :)

I think it's pretty cool actually. I don't understand all the hate, doesn't anyone even see the scary face? I don't think it's supposed to be an Escher illusion. It's just a fence with an image painted on it that you can only see looking an angle.

I also think it's quite good, firstly I thought, what a hell, what kind of fence is this, but when I saw the third picture from a different angle, that face was really cool, I would like to see it by myself, I could walk start to see the face illusion and later it would disappear :)Sometimes those art people can make you wonder how did they do that, especially after seeing some of their works on youtube, it seems to take a long time to make those things!By the way, is it Photoshoped? or is it real? :P

Edited by Quatrux (see edit history)