xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
networker

This New Forum Is Terrible!

The only thing wrong with the *new* forum is it's pretty dead at the moment, but that is an issue of users not of the software, it loads faster, I'm sure it's more efficient and when mycents are back up it will be great but these things take time and while it's down there is no reason not to post, to my knowledge you will be credited for the posts you make now and you might as well post and keep the forum active and alive. This is a great community so stop complaining it has been up pretty much continuously without hitch since I joined over 2 years ago now; it's understandable that sometimes that these things have to happen. So post people!

I agree. During this transition phase we need more members to keep up the activity. A lot of members (including me) have stopped being active due to the fact that the myCENTs are still down after a month of the upgrade taking place. This is not what the forum needs right now. Activity will boost the confidence of new members who may be doubtful about how legit the forum is. It will also inspire our good ol' admin to work more efficiently on the myCENT script :)