xisto Community
Ash-Bash

Xisto Support Staff [resolved]

Hello I have recently made a support ticket for my site tinylx.net it has been suspended for non payment even when there was money on the account so I made the support ticket its now been 5 days it been suspended and 4 days the support tickets has been open and no activity. Where the heck have they all gone?

Have you put your ticket under the 'Critical' category? That will bring it to their attention immediately.It's weird that no one is responding at this time. My account was suspended too a fortnight ago and in a day or two I'll get the required credit so I'll have to write to them. I hope you get a reply by that time. Else, I'll join you in the waiting list waiting for my hosting account to be kickstarted again!

What can you say...short lack of Support Staff on Xisto. Annoys me too. ;) I hope they hurry up with the good ol'

TheGTASector.com

domain. :P

i submit a ticket about a month ago, put it under critical category and received an answer the second day. i highly recommend you to submit another one and make sure to put it under critical category, and wait. hope your problem will be fixed soon.by the way, good work both of you guys (you and sky), great to be friends again. i am happy for you ;)

Have you put your ticket under the 'Critical' category? That will bring it to their attention immediately.
It's weird that no one is responding at this time. My account was suspended too a fortnight ago and in a day or two I'll get the required credit so I'll have to write to them. I hope you get a reply by that time. Else, I'll join you in the waiting list waiting for my hosting account to be kickstarted again!

Yes it is under the Critical category, Mine was suspended for non payment where there is $30.00 on my Xisto account so it didn't pay for it 2 times so I made 1 support ticket they done it then the next day It got suspended again! I am really thinking about moving host.

What can you say...short lack of Support Staff on Xisto. Annoys me too. ;) I hope they hurry up with the good ol'

TheGTASector.com

domain. :P

I don't see why they can't get some mods here working from home... I mean its not hard.

i submit a ticket about a month ago, put it under critical category and received an answer the second day. i highly recommend you to submit another one and make sure to put it under critical category, and wait. hope your problem will be fixed soon.
by the way, good work both of you guys (you and sky), great to be friends again. i am happy for you :P

I have tried submitting 3 tickets now none of which they have replied too -.- I think I may phone them up again.

did you check to see if you are on automatic payment schedule? if not, you should switch from manual. was this including your domain payment as well? because i think you get charged extra if it goes expired.

I just checked the cached page of the site tinylx.net, it seems it was a proxy website. But according to AUP as I saw it once, hosting of proxy scripts on Xisto servers is not allowed. So, may that is the reason for non renewal of your account.

It is a URL shortening service. There was a proxy on a while ago on my old host since I moved it has not been active.

I got some complaints against your account and had got it suspended.. I apologize for that. Please post the ticket ID.